GDT: Buffalo at Toronto 7:30p ET 1/17/17

pi2000

This team is so risk averse and rigid that they just bend over and let other teams have their way.

Hear what Ray is saying right now about what Babcock tells his players? Paraphrasing of course "I don't need my players to play careful. I want them to be responsible, but not careful. I want my young players..." 

Total opposite.

Everything that Ray is relaying from Babcock is everything that is wrong with Bylsma.

Way to use fewer words than me.

Remember at the beginning of the year the Leafs were fun to watch, but maddening and at the bottom of the standings because they couldn't play defense. Well... over the course of half a season Babcock and staff have organized them into a squad that can still score but also play alright defensively, too. They've dominated us this period.

Unimpressive tonight, Sabres. Most unimpressive.

Hear what Ray is saying right now about what Babcock tells his players? Paraphrasing of course "I don't need my players to play careful. I want them to be responsible, but not careful. I want my young players..." 

Total opposite.

Yup. He wants them to be creative. Blysma stresses that we have to be careful against these guys. Opposite strategies, I like Babcocks approach.

Total opposite.

I'm only half watching so I didn't catch that, but I'm happy Ray and I see the same thing.

Total opposite.

I used to tell one of the other professors in the department that I didn't care how long he expected my papers to be, if I was done making my case, I was done writing. I think he enjoyed my candor.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.