GDT: Buffalo at Chicago 8:30 pm ET, 1/5/2016

Doohickie

I knew the day would finally come when I would see ROR center the great Derek Grant.

Dan Bylsma should be shot in the face. 

Yes, because limiting someone's icetime in their first game back after HAVING HAD SURGURY JUST OVER A WEEK AGO is worthy of death.

:wallbash:

Yes, because limiting someone's icetime in their first game back after HAVING HAD SURGURY JUST OVER A WEEK AGO is worthy of death.

I think this has less than how ROR is being used and more about how Girgs, Moulson, Baptiste, COR, Schneider, Rodrigues, Terry Murray, Andrew Peters and Rick Martin's corpse are better fits with him than Grant is.

d4rk's comment aside, either ROR is ready to go or he isn't.

Hey boys!

God, its so cold here right now, brrrr!! minus 28 celcius, buttfreezing

GO SABRES

How much is that in Euros?

Have you ever read facebook comments under posts from news pages about people who commit crimes? Holy hell. A small, sweet-looking grandma is frothing at the mouth, demanding the return of public hangings. An old man named Eugene, who signs his posts like he isn't aware that facebook puts his name next to them, suggests a torture chamber. All for someone that robbed a bank or something :lol:

BUF has a -20 team goal differential.  

ROR is a -1, Grant a -3.   

Grant has 3 points in 33 games.

Therefore, Grant is one of the better defensive forwards on this team.... as is ROR, which we already know.   

I expect good things from this line.   I'll allow it.

Have you ever read facebook comments under posts from news pages about people who commit crimes? Holy hell. A small, sweet-looking grandma is frothing at the mouth, demanding the return of public hangings. An old man named Eugene, who signs his posts like he isn't aware that facebook puts his name next to them, suggests a torture chamber. All for someone that robbed a bank or something :lol:

Thankfully, this is the only place I get to experience the joys of social media.

For one thing, cool your tits. 

For another thing, O'Reilly isn't getting "limited" with Derek Grant on his f*cking line. He's going to be KILLING himself to make up for how damn bad Derek Grant is. 

For another thing, O'Reilly isn't getting "limited" with Derek Grant on his f*cking line. He's going to be KILLING himself to make up for how damn bad Derek Grant is. 

First, my mamalian protuberances are as icy as a glacial stream.

Second, I'm pretty sure Ryan plays how he plays no matter who he plays with.

BUF has a -20 team goal differential.  

ROR is a -1, Grant a -3.   

Grant has 3 points in 33 games.

Therefore, Grant is one of the better defensive forwards biggest wastes of a roster spot on this team.... 

Ftfy.

And I'm the one called a dinasaur because I like physical hockey. :)

I don't think it's cro-magnon-ish (sp?) to say that a guy is either ready to play, or isn't.

Is it?

Second, I'm pretty sure Ryan plays how he plays no matter who he plays with.

Well, that's basically my point. If he's playing Ryan O'Reilly's game, then playing him with Grant isn't "sheltering him". It's just playing him with a boat anchor. If anything, it's making more work for him. 

the all caps and wall smash would've suggested some warmth to your chesticles.

the all caps and wall smash would've suggested some warmth to your chesticles.

Sorry for shouting. The anti-DD in every thread gets old. Especially when he's doing the right thing.

Well, that's basically my point. If he's playing Ryan O'Reilly's game, then playing him with Grant isn't "sheltering him". It's just playing him with a boat anchor. If anything, it's making more work for him. 

He's sheltering him by not putting him on the ice all that much. Is this really that hard of a concept?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.