The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

At about 8pm, I had the first cup of coffee I've had since July 2008.

It's now almost 3am.

Huh, I just woke up after sleeping for 9.5 hours.

Trouble with that is, I'm 100% positive that I have strep throat. Hey Woody, can you write me an Rx from Croatia? I don't want to move.

I haven't slept that long in years. Thats closer to 2 nights sleep for me. Don't you have kids? How's this possible?

My kid is 13. He sleeps longer than I do. My sleeping teaches the child self reliance. ;) Plus he has a mother. She's helpful

This phenomenon is barely existent in my house

I mean, I'd survive alright without her. But I'm pretty sure it'd be in a cave man sort of way. Sure, I vacuum and I'll throw in laundry, and I cook. But she's the reason the place is decorated and it smells nice and the counters and stove don't have crumbs and food splatter all over them. And she gives out affection. From what I hear, children need that from time to time.

Huh, I just woke up after sleeping for 9.5 hours.

Trouble with that is, I'm 100% positive that I have strep throat. Hey Woody, can you write me an Rx from Croatia? I don't want to move.

Stop the bus!!

Woody is travelling more often than not ... AND THIS TIME IT'S CROATIA ... I love Croatia.  Some Croatians ... not so much.

Oh yeah, feel better soon and all that jazz.

Stop the bus!!

Woody is travelling more often than not ... AND THIS TIME IT'S CROATIA ... I love Croatia. Some Croatians ... not so much.

Oh yeah, feel better soon and all that jazz.

Welllllllll, it was just Italy, but then it became San Marino and then just looked at a map and realized Slovenia and Croatia were only a few hours from Venice, so F it, it's been amazing..

As for the Rx, you really think you need one Kev?

Welllllllll, it was just Italy, but then it became San Marino and then just looked at a map and realized Slovenia and Croatia were only a few hours from Venice, so F it, it's been amazing..

As for the Rx, you really think you need one Kev?

Got my Z pack. In and out in 5 min....no, wait, it was an hour and a half. I'll be all better in 5 days.

I came home from the bar once when I was about 19. I was trashed. There was leftover eggplant parm in the fridge from my parents night out at a restaurant. I shamelessly devoured it. It was delicious. I have never eaten it since. Eggplant is freaking gross.