GDT: Buffalo at Washington, 7 p.m. EST, 12/5/2016

PASabreFan

Why isn't Jack on his off wing on the half wall? Wake up DDB

I'm pretty sure Jack goes where he wants on the PP, depending on how the rush goes to enter the zone.

Franson with the nice play on Ovechkin.

If the rookies played the way Kane plays, they'd never get called up again.

We're up a goal, I'm happy overall with how we're playing. I just want a point out of this one. 

I'm pretty sure Jack goes where he wants on the PP, depending on how the rush goes to enter the zone.

Franson with the nice play on Ovechkin.

If the rookies played the way Kane plays, they'd never get called up again.

We're up a goal, I'm happy overall with how we're playing. I just want a point out of this one.

He's out there as a second point man.

Yes. Dorothy would have stabbed him with the heel of her ruby slippers. These ###### were my hockey soundtrack for seven years.

I know, lived there for eight before moving home last year. Those fans are horrible as well. They couldn't give away seats before the conference finals with Pitt. That god awful Oooo, and reeedddd at the anthem piss me off like no tomorrow. Edited by DirtDart

I know, lived there for eight before moving home last year. Those fans are horrible as well. They couldn't give away seats before the conference finals with Pitt. That god awful Oooo, and reeedddd at the anthem piss me off like no tomorrow.

I've often told the story about me trying to give away about 30 playoff tickets in 1998.  First round.  I had to leave most of them on a Post newspaper box.

Second round, building half empty.

Third round, building full; half are Sabs fans.

Finals, people started taking notice.

I was glad they were swept.

Now, everyone in town seems to be wearing red on game day, from what I see on TV.

Is it Ovi?  (Because they had Kolzig and Bondra and Jagr in my days there...hardly chopped liver...)

Is it that they no longer have the Screaming for a Vengeance unis?

I don't want Eichel playing this period. 

McCabe is probably going to hit 30 minutes tonight. You can tell that he's over his head, but he's doing about as well as one can hope when thrust into his position.

Those are minutes that, in a perfect world, only 1-2 players play with any regularity in the league.

If he can play, he can play; if he can't, he can't. Resting him for 20 minutes isn't going to change a thing.

Just got in, how is the game going?

Anybody standing out?

Who scored?

Let's Go Buffalo!

Oh and by the way, who is on D tonight?

Out of the two teams, we aren't the one that looks like garbage tonight. At least not yet.

Z and Okposo scored.

Edited by sodbuster

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.