GDT: Boston at Buffalo 1:00 pm ET, 12/3/2016

Doohickie

For the fourth time this season, when aiming to go above NHL or deLuca .500, the Buffalo Sabres not only are losing, but don't feel like playing. It's so frustrating. It'd be one thing if they were being outplayed by a Chicago team or something like that. But they just dominated the best team in the Metro division last game. They don't want this game nearly as much as Boston does. Considering the fact that Boston is in the spot we want, and a loss puts us back SIX points, it is unacceptable that we came out this way, and the coach and leaders better do something about it. This is beyond frustrating.

Nice play captain.

I remember saying 2 weeks ago that we like to set ourselves back 2 weeks every time we have a chance to go above .500. It appears that this will continue to be a trend.

It is true that we are having difficulty going over that hump.

Reinhart is playing like he's stoned.

At work and only tuned in for the last 6 mins or so of that first period, it was among the worst stretches I've seen from the team this season. Dunno what was happening with Reinhart on that shift where he iced it.

Hopefully it's just a bad period and they pick it up.

It is true that we are having difficulty going over that hump.

At work and only tuned in for the last 6 mins or so of that first period, it was among the worst stretches I've seen from the team this season. Dunno what was happening with Reinhart on that shift where he iced it.

Hopefully it's just a bad period and they pick it up.

I'd bet most of it is that their legs haven't kicked on yet, being 1 in the afternoon. It's just frustrating because Boston seems fine with it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.