Tank Wars: Return of the Jack

LGR4GM

Or I can change it to "The Eichpire Strikes Back"

Jack was practicing today and is as little as 7-10 days away from his return. it could happen against Edmonton. 

https://twitter.com/matt_bove/status/801111044118745088

Hey look, it's Jack Eichel #Sabres

There's a video here but it won't embed feel free to look at this dudes twitter. https://twitter.com/Matt_Bove/status/801111044118745088

https://twitter.com/Matt_Bove/status/801111044118745088

Edited by LGR4GM

I want to be encouraged by this update, but then you see a photo like this and it becomes evident that he's still struggling to get out of bed in the morning:

Cx47KAnUoAAQPpI.jpg

Seriously. What the heck is the kid wearing there?

That'd be a t-shirt and jeans.

I want to be encouraged by this update, but then you see a photo like this and it becomes evident that he's still struggling to get out of bed in the morning:

Cx47KAnUoAAQPpI.jpg

It looks like ROR is wearing.... heels? 

It looks like ROR is wearing.... heels? 

Not sure I can see that clearly. Seems more than possible, though. ROR has, in the past, exhibited a willingness to dress like quite the Delta Bravo.

That's a long sweater or cardigan. Started as a fashion thing typically that women wore but has definitely moved into the realm of menswear in the last few years. Come on guys! 

Oh, FFS.

Cx47KAnUoAAQPpI.jpg

And you guys were worried Kane would have a bad influence on our kids.

At least that man knows his clothes.

ROR got to that store by bicycle, he is militantly opposed to cheese and he's knitted personalized scarves for every teammate except Lehner.

(He's hip, not stupid)

That's a long sweater or cardigan. Started as a fashion thing typically that women wore but has definitely moved into the realm of menswear in the last few years. Come on guys! 

Luca%20edited3.png

Yeh one of those thing women make new boyfriends wear to mark their territory... yuck...

Where is Al from married with children when you need him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.