GDT: Calgary at Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET, 11/21/2016

Doohickie

Oblique is and ab muscle attached on the side i think to the ribs, but its not a sports hernia.

"The soft tissues most frequently affected by sports hernia are the oblique muscles in the lower abdomen. Especially vulnerable are the tendons that attach the oblique muscles to the ###### bone. In many cases of sports hernia, the tendons that attach the thigh muscles to the ###### bone (adductors) are also stretched or torn."

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00573

Edit: Seriously? P.ubic is included in the filtered terms?

Lehner in net.

I strongly disagree with that one DD

Makes not a lick of sense.

Edited by That Aud Smell

“I thought Sam Reinhart, especially in the third period dug in hard and battled against Crosby’s line. There were numerous stages in the third period where I thought that was the hardest and the best battle I’ve seen out of Sam and he did it against one of the best players in the game.”

I also noticed a better 3rd period from Sam, but I keep having flashbacks to Hodgson......... He get's caught out of defensive position quite a bit, and I've never seen him hit anybody. It must be a luxury to have Sam defend you as you'd never have to worry about being physically checked. We keep hearing of his hockey IQ, but it seems to be offensive minded only ....... I've been in support of him since his draft, but he's starting to lose the lustre in my eyes....

Every game I see him pick pockets and cause turnovers. He's not Michael Peca leaving yard sales on the ice but he's adequate defensively.

I saw a rumor earlier that ROR will need sports hernia surgery. They are just waiting until after Thanksgiving to announce it so as to not ruin anyone's day.

bjSr6av.gif

In addition to which, I'll say that, all lulz about rumour-starting aside, I do have (and have had) a bad feeling that that's where this is headed. Something about it reminds me of how it afflicted Briere (??) a decade ago or so. That was the first time I'd ever heard of the injury, in fact. The player was in and out of the lineup - maybe was good to go, then wasn't, then was day to day. I think it was Briere.

Hey Smell, what section are you in? If it's close to mine I'll loudly proclaim how it smells like the Memorial Auditorium fairly regularly until you hear me and tell me to cut it out and introduce yourself.

I'll be sitting with Chet and Muffy tonight. I'll identify myself by repeatedly adjusting my monocle as all the Muffys (Muffies?) in our section rattle their jewelry during the first TV timeout.

You may want to check your sources. 8 weeks from today would be mid-January.

I calibrated for BBS. Because Buffalo Syndrome.

I'll be sitting with Chet and Muffy tonight. I'll identify myself by repeatedly adjusting my monocle as all the Muffys (Muffies?) in our section rattle their jewelry during the first TV timeout.

I snorted out loud.

Bylsma wanted nothing to do with releasing who the goalie will be on Monday. Anders Nilsson is coming off a shootout win over the defending Stanley Cup champion Penguins where he made 46 saves.

The way this is worded makes it sound like the conventional wisdom that Lehner is the Undisputed #1 Goalie of this team is now open for debate.

Calgary got a 3-2 Win over Detroit last night with Chad Johnson in net, wonder if he gets the back to back

I doubt it, considering Elliott has played more than The Big Johnson to date.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.