GDT: Tampa at Buffalo, November 17, 2016, 7pm

Eleven

Considering there are some new faces in the lineup, here's a list of things I'll be focusing on while watching the game tonight....

- fantasy football

- contemplating what size turkey to buy

- how to better organize my underwear drawer

- whats the best way to rotate directional tires

Considering there are some new faces in the lineup, here's a list of things I'll be focusing on while watching the game tonight....

- fantasy football

Well that one shouldn't take long since there's only one answer  :lol:

Well that one shouldn't take long since there's only one answer  :lol:

you woudl think front-to-back is the only option right?  

but what if you just drove in reverse for a while?  then you could switch sides and wear them evenly...  stuff like this keeps me up at night.

Attention K-Mart shoppers, (I realize the under fiddy crowd may not get that) the pre blue light special is at $25 for the club seats. In the event that you are in the wrong store, the Dollar General has a ticket in Section 317 for $7.40 marketed exclusively through StubHub proud partner of your Buffalo Sabres.

I kid you not. I'm going tonight cause I'm not selling $94 tickets for $20 lol

Technically it should be either

Tank Balls II: The Search for More Money

or

Tank Balls the Sequel: The Search for More Money. ;)

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.  You have it.  Thank you.

So.. I'm stopping at the liquor store to pick up a retirement gift for someone.. and I think I will replenish my bottle of High West Double Rye...

And then replenish that bottle... tomorrow.

serbaS oG

- fantasy football

You buy the biggest bird you can get. I live and die for the post-thanksgiving Turkey sandwiches. I like having that Friday off because I can bake fresh bread. Moderately thick sliced left over turkey breast, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo on fresh oven warmed bread? There should also be a tangy element involved, cranberry sauce is acceptable. This year mine will involve the Cento Hot-Pepper Hoagie Spread , a real game changer for me. You can also, of course, opt for the more seasonally appropriate "Thanksgiving sandwich, a sloppy piling of left-overs of the entire feast, all warmed up between the bread, which I consider good but not as great as the classic turkey. I will, of course, eat no less than 7 sandwiches (of all varieties) over the course of the weekend.

I love Thanksgiving, it's my favorite holiday. It's reliable, always falling on a Thursday and Friday is a gimme day as well. You don't get that with many other holidays (xmas-eve,xmas,NYE & NYs are all on Sat/Sun this year, what is that?). There's virtually no obligations other than showing up and stuffing yourself and passing out in a recliner, half drank glass of wine in one hand while the lions rack up another loss. No gifts, no cards, no month-long ramp up complete with songs, decorations, and all that other that December brings. You also get left-over sandwiches.

You buy the biggest bird you can get. I live and die for the post-thanksgiving Turkey sandwiches. I like having that Friday off because I can bake fresh bread. Moderately thick sliced left over turkey breast, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo on fresh oven warmed bread? There should also be a tangy element involved, cranberry sauce is acceptable. This year mine will involve the Cento Hot-Pepper Hoagie Spread , a real game changer for me. You can also, of course, opt for the more seasonally appropriate "Thanksgiving sandwich, a sloppy piling of left-overs of the entire feast, all warmed up between the bread, which I consider good but not as great as the classic turkey. I will, of course, eat no less than 7 sandwiches (of all varieties) over the course of the weekend.

I love Thanksgiving, it's my favorite holiday. It's reliable, always falling on a Thursday and Friday is a gimme day as well. You don't get that with many other holidays (xmas-eve,xmas,NYE & NYs are all on Sat/Sun this year, what is that?). There's virtually no obligations other than showing up and stuffing yourself and passing out in a recliner, half drank glass of wine in one hand while the lions rack up another loss. No gifts, no cards, no month-long ramp up complete with songs, decorations, and all that other ###### that December brings. You also get left-over sandwiches.

I second this. Leftover turkey sandwiches are always better than the actual meal itself. I usually sprinkle a little bit of onion and garlic powder directly on the turkey when I make my sandwiches as well, along with the lettuce, onion, mayo, etc.

I love Thanksgiving, it's my favorite holiday. It's reliable, always falling on a Thursday and Friday is a gimme day as well. You don't get that with many other holidays (xmas-eve,xmas,NYE & NYs are all on Sat/Sun this year, what is that?). There's virtually no obligations other than showing up and stuffing yourself and passing out in a recliner, half drank glass of wine in one hand while the lions rack up another loss. No gifts, no cards, no month-long ramp up complete with songs, decorations, and all that other ###### that December brings. You also get left-over sandwiches.

Amazing.

I need to re-evaluate my approach to Thanksgivings.

ATTN shoppers: now on fire sale we have section 319 for $6.00 I believe that is in honor of Cash Cunningham passing away today.

I must tell you also, I was wrong. I said Section 226 club seats would be $20 at 4:45 but it's happening and it's 4:19 sorry!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.