GDT: Buffalo at St Louis, 8:00 PM ET, 11/15/2016

Doohickie

He has body control issues. He puts himself out of position often.

Have you seen all games this season? i think he has had great games overall, he is solid for sure and have saved sabres many times this season from embarrassing moments.

I just dont agree on 'Lehner is awful', i just dont, i respect ur comment but i dont agree.

Have you seen all games this season? i think he has had great games overall, he is solid for sure and have saved sabres many times this season from embarrassing moments.

I just dont agree on 'Lehner is awful', i just dont, i respect ur comment but i dont agree.

The problem isn't Lehner.

I think next year I will cancel my NHL ticket.  Not worth my money to watch crappy and pathetic hockey.  I stuck thru the Darcy disaster and the rebuild.  No excuse for this team to start the season so poorly.  It is not Thanksgiving and they are already in last place in the division and second to last in the conference. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.