GDT: Buffalo at St Louis, 8:00 PM ET, 11/15/2016

Doohickie

Wake me up when Jack gets back and Kane is traded

Kane is litterly so bad. All the playes he does he does it like "I got this boys, np!".. its pathetic.

Bylsma is not the man for the job.  Need a coach who can teach and motivate.  These lackluster performances are getting old.  

With this team i dont believe many coaches could do much better tbh

So tired of watching this team sleepwalk for half the game...

They can't score...they can't pick up defenders in the slot...they can't stop taking dumbass penalties...

None of these have to do with Eichel.

Bylsma better get his act together.

And Lehner is just awful. He is constantly out of position. He bit so hard on the fake on the second goal it's embarrassing. Between Lehner, Kane and the rest of this sorry squad, GMTM is looking pretty bad.

And Lehner is just awful. He is constantly out of position. He bit so hard on the fake on the second goal it's embarrassing. Between Lehner, Kane and the rest of this sorry squad, GMTM is looking pretty bad.

Lehner awful? cant say he is, he might have some rebound problems but other than that he is solid.

Edited by MODO Hockey

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.