GDT: Toronto at Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET, 11/03/2016

Doohickie

Out-coached

Can't do much when one team is allowed free reign after serving two penalties.

We had some ugly turnovers and puck flubs, but overall, we dominated them. Sure they're a mess defensively, but it'd be hard for any team to out-shoot and out-chance them much more than we did.

Is this what Sabres opponents felt like when Hasek was here?

Bylsma: "You guys need to bury your chances."

Team: "Gee Dan, why didn't we think of that?"

These games happen.  Not sure what Bylsma can say.  Played a good game.  Just ran into a hot goalie.

Now we do need to work on a 2nd PP unit.  And Nelson makes me white knuckle the arms on the couch.  Guhle time?  Maybe a vet from Rochester?

Bylsma: "You guys need to bury your chances."

Team: "Gee Dan, why didn't we think of that?"

These games happen.  Not sure what Bylsma can say.  Played a good game.  Just ran into a hot goalie.

Now we do need to work on a 2nd PP unit.  And Nelson makes me white knuckle the arms on the couch.  Guhle time?  Maybe a vet from Rochester?

Don't think that Guhle is an option.

Watched on delay, just finished the game. No idea what's been discussed and to what extent but:

1. I feel like fancystats will tell us the Sabres dominated this game, and that is funny to me.

2. I never at any point thought they were actually going to score in the third period.

3. I've seen enough of Zemgus. If he's decided to be a liability at both ends, then he needs to not be on this team.

4. The Sabres made a garbage goalie look like the offspring of Hasek and Roy tonight.

5. I miss Jack and yes, Evander.

6. Oh, and also Bogo.

Yeah, Guhle doesn't help.

Liger understandably is sick of losing, and wants this team to win games like this now. We all do, but rebuilds have a way of dragging their feet. This team will win this game handily in a year or two. Especially when snipers like Jack and Nylander are here and ready. 

I remember Chicago teams in 2008 absolutely wrecking teams like this and coming out on the short end. Same with Pittsburgh. We'll get there. Patience and no panic. 

McCabe has fixed basically every problem I had with his game last year; by far the best development of the early season IMO. My new "fix the D" plan is focused on the right side.

Yup.

Right there with you. My only severe want now is a RHD to replace Bogo.

What a joke. Losing to the ###### leafs.

Well just lost! Why should I be happy! Why? 4 ###### years of this ######

Technically, it hasn't been years of this. Didn't we beat the leafs at home like the last 256 times before this?

We played well and were the better team. Not gonna lose sleep on this one.

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.