GDT: Buffalo @ Vancouver, 10:00 PM ET, 10-20-2016

WildCard

I don't like this team, and how it's constructed. This is the Sabres minus a third liner and a soon-to-be franchise player who is a 56 point guy right now.

Yes, this is overreaction caused way more by what's going on in my life tonight than what I saw on the ice.

But this team and the guy who built it and the guy who coaches it.

I need to go to bed

I don't like this team, and how it's constructed. This is the Sabres minus a third liner and a soon-to-be franchise player who is a 56 point guy right now.

Yes, this is overreaction caused way more by what's going on in my life tonight than what I saw on the ice.

But ###### this team and the guy who built it and the guy who coaches it.

I need to go to bed

Feel better man. Might be a third-liner (a perfect one if that) but he is also our second most dynamic player. We have the smarts on display. We need a lil spice. And we'll get it before you know it.

Nice that all you right coasters stayed up with me.

Thought we were better than a bad opponent but not good enough.

West coaster here.  Couldn't imagine staying up for that entire game on EST. Kudos to those who did. For once, advantage us. 

Like I just said, worst 4-0 team I've ever seen.

Just the the Ravens when they were 3-0. Worst undefeated team in the NFL at that point. Now look at them. I really thought Buffalo would beat this garbage Vancouver team.

One more thing before I leave and stop being miserable: 

ROR got over 25 minutes of ice time again. Good to see we aren't waiting a few months, or even weeks, before burning him out.

Goodnight guys, sorry!

And no, he can't handle it. The top line could barely skate at the end. 

Does DD not know he is not a top two defenseman? He is going to ruin ROR if this keeps up. 

That was awful. The Sabres are better than Vancouver. If, you know, they show up and play. Try and whatnot.

I think I may be swaying towards the DD must go side of the aisle. Nothing else makes sense at this point.

The Sabres are better than Vancouver?

Feel better man. Might be a third-liner (a perfect one if that) but he is also our second most dynamic player. We have the smarts on display. We need a lil spice. And we'll get it before you know it.

West coaster here.  Couldn't imagine staying up for that entire game on EST. Kudos to those who did. For once, advantage us. 

I made it through, thanks to my avatar.  :worthy:

ROR got over 25 minutes of ice time again. Good to see we aren't waiting a few months, or even weeks, before burning him out.

Goodnight guys, sorry!

And I didn't think he handled it well, either. Very rare off game for him, I thought. Maybe Bylsma is already burning him out.

That too many men call is on Bylsma too.

Goodnight guys, sorry!

Agree but long rest coming up. A point there and you could argue that was a successful western swing (even though we're a better team than two of those squads as is, and the other when we are full go).

And I gotta say, that was ROR's worst performance of the season. Still one of the best players on ice, but didn't quite have his usual game going. (Edit: corroborating Thorny's eval)

Take this five-day break to work on a few things and come back with a winnable game against the Flyers. 

Final Edit: We are a much better team than the Canucks. We outplayed them hands down tonight. If you watched the game, you should come away with the same conclusion. 

Edited by GrassValleyGreg

Goodnight guys, sorry!

Yet another thing Bylsma swore he was going to improve upon...and didn't.

Risto needs to stop non chalanting plays, need more depth like a whole 2 nd line at forward. And some bigger faster D. Faster than Bogo and more physical than Gorges. This team looks like its gonna be painful to watch this season :(. Losing Jack was bad. So Tank 4.0

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.