GDT: Buffalo @ Vancouver, 10:00 PM ET, 10-20-2016

WildCard

It wasn't tough to create three sentences that used words that sound the same.

As for why...

I'm not angry! But a member of our esteemed medical community should know reins from reigns. And from rains:

I must admit after the MCAT, I don't mind if I misspell much, I attempt to be grammatically proficient. Esteemed medical community?? We have a community?

Go sabres!!

All of those tests, except maybe the MCAT, are complete BS.

Yeah, I have the physics one this saturday and I've spent a few months going through the prep book. I haven't even taken two of the classes that make up 25% of the material yet, and the material that is from the classes I have taken goes so much further than we ever got in the classes. I'm not going to do well, I stressed out about it a long time ago, and now I don't give a . I have a great GPA and good letters of recommendation, and if schools don't like that I'll go get a job. Whatevs.

Yeah, I have the physics one this saturday and I've spent a few months going through the prep book. I haven't even taken two of the classes that make up 25% of the material yet, and the material that is from the classes I have taken goes so much further than we ever got in the classes. I'm not going to do well, I stressed out about it a long time ago, and now I don't give a ######. I have a great GPA and good letters of recommendation, and if schools don't like that I'll go get a job. Whatevs.

Ahhh so you're a senior? I stopped giving a my senior year. GPA was 3.9+, and was annoyed at the level of stress.

PS: fluid dynamics. could not for the life of me do it

Ahhh so you're a senior? I stopped giving a ###### my senior year. GPA was 3.9+, and was annoyed at the level of stress.

PS: ###### fluid dynamics. could not for the life of me do it

Yeah, I graduate in December. I'm in Quantum and Solid State and I like those, so my regular classes aren't a problem. It's the GRE that I'm done with. I haven't even had time to start applications yet

I know two fluid dynamics formulas, I've never learned it in 3.5 years of physics, kind of weird. 

My god we suck. Moulson did a good thing there though.

I will say this for DD, his forecheck schemes are tremendous

Yeah, I graduate in December. I'm in Quantum and Solid State and I like those, so my regular classes aren't a problem. It's the GRE ###### that I'm done with. I haven't even had time to start applications yet

I know two fluid dynamics formulas, I've never learned it in 3.5 years of physics, kind of weird. 

My god we suck. Moulson did a good thing there though.

What is GRE?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.