Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

Does desperately wanting Laine to beat Matthews make me a bad person?

Edges you towards normal if you ask me...

I hate the shite eating grin on his face.

The powder puff has played 64 games and thrown 15 hits...don't they throw checks in AZ?

I'd love to watch him take an open ice hit from Trouba one game.

Laine missed 8 games, would he be in the conversation for the Calder if he missed 8 games more than Laine?

Edited by Ducky

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Flames GM Brad Treliving said his small group, among many things, looked at the idea of 3 points for a 60-min win, the merits of it

Would love it. Won't ever happen. Standings would reflect the sad reality of the bottom teams in the league much earlier.

Edges you towards normal if you ask me...

I hate the shite eating grin on his face.

The powder puff has played 64 games and thrown 15 hits...don't they throw checks in AZ?

I'd love to watch him take an open ice hit from Trouba one game.

Laine missed 8 games, would he be in the conversation for the Calder if he missed 8 games more than Laine?

I get your entire viewpoint but I would suggest not worrying too much about the Calder, if you are. Plenty of great players don't win the Calder. Crosby. McDavid. Eichel.

Another really great one, too. THE Great One (even if it was for a different reason than the others).

That's neat, but it'll be rather sad if G-Knights player #1 only sees a season or two before being an AHL lifer. Or worse, doesn't make the team out of camp. Have other expansion teams had players before their first (rather high) draft pick?

That's neat, but it'll be rather sad if G-Knights player #1 only sees a season or two before being an AHL lifer. Or worse, doesn't make the team out of camp. Have other expansion teams had players before their first (rather high) draft pick?

Ask and you shall receive. It's a mixed bag of good, decent and bad.

https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/news/what-is-the-importance-of-being-a-teams-1st-player/c-287437570

@Michael29Angelo

The trio of Malkin, Hornqvist, and Hagelin is controlling nearly 90% of shot attempts at even strength. That’s absurd.

What dows that mean? Of 100% of shots, that line has 90% shots for and 10% shots against? That would be absurd.

What dows that mean? Of 100% of shots, that line has 90% shots for and 10% shots against? That would be absurd.

That's how I read it. That would be absolutely amazing if so

Montreal has gone 6-2 since Julien took over. Good thing we still kept Bylsma

That's nice, so he's due to give up some goals.

Let's hope! Ticket prices are too high since the Jackets are on a roll and it's a Friday night game. Otherwise I had this game pegged as one to attend and catch the Sabres live. Already got my tickets to the 3/28 game in Cbus. Hope they've got things a little more straightened out by then.

SHL (Sweden) is not happy about the exodus of talent to the AHL, presented at the GM meetings today that the SHL should be able to retain their players until they are AHL ready. Murray and others disagree, and Murray claims the AHL is still the best developmental league

SHL (Sweden) is not happy about the exodus of talent to the AHL, presented at the GM meetings today that the SHL should be able to retain their players until they are AHL ready. Murray and others disagree, and Murray claims the AHL is still the best developmental league

NHL ready?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.