Semifinals thread

Eleven

True, I can see why you like this SJ team. They play a calm, heavy style. I'm impressed by how both the offense and defense attack in waves. I still want the Blues to win this series, but the Sharks are respectable.

The boobies.

Yea, I really like their overall balance. Just hope they can even the series up next game.

I've been awake since 230.  (The EARLY 230.)  I don't know that I can watch this for much longer even though it's a great game.  Dammit.

Why doesn't the NHL start the Eastern games at 4?  (am or pm, either would do.)

Pierre loves him some Crosby

D4rk finds him dreamy as well, but don't tell Josie.

PS:  Hey, PA, you want a quiet crowd?  Look to your home state tonight.  I've been to Mass with livelier crowds.

I've been awake since 230.  (The EARLY 230.)  I don't know that I can watch this for much longer even though it's a great game.  Dammit.

Why doesn't the NHL start the Eastern games at 4?  (am or pm, either would do.)

D4rk finds him dreamy as well, but don't tell Josie.

PS:  Hey, PA, you want a quiet crowd?  Look to your home state tonight.  I've been to Mass with livelier crowds.

He'd better not tell me. I'd be disappointed in him. All those fine ass men in the NHL and he chooses that one?

I haven't seen any of the series until this period. Has Crosby been working that poorly/Drouin that hard?

Anyone else think it's weird that Stevey Y is killing it as the GM in Tampa, and Joe Sakic may be the worst gm in history over in Rado?

Ouch, that one's gonna leave a mark. 

https://twitter.com/NBCSportsPR/status/732389709050056704

"If I were Sidney Crosby right now, I'd watch the work ethic that Jonathan Drouin has on a nightly basis." - @Jeremy_Roenick

If I were more ambitious, I'd collect a sample of times Jeremy Roenick was spectacularly wrong. That he said this makes me think Crosby is working really hard.

I haven't seen any of the series until this period. Has Crosby been working that poorly/Drouin that hard?

Anyone else think it's weird that Stevey Y is killing it as the GM in Tampa, and Joe Sakic may be the worst gm in history over in Rado?

Pretty much.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.