Semifinals thread

Eleven

"Crosby put himself in a vulnerable position. After he stripped the player in question of the puck, Crosby turned his back to him while advancing towards the net. By positioning his stick further away from Hedman, Crosby ensured that Hedman had to extend his stick in a slashing motion in order to make the play he wanted to."

:worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

He avoided it in 08 when they lost, and touched it in 09 when they won. He was always gonna touch it today.

Two best teams in the finals, should be a great series.

This is a poster who knows some history!

I remember when the Sabres were in this exact game. It hurt so much.

2001? I love how the Pens always get that special little break. No delay of game penalty on Kasparaitis in that Game 7 in the late going; he scores the winner in OT; delay of game penalty on Tampa in the late going tonight; Mario's heaven-sent goal to tie Game Six. you, hockey gods. Right up the ass.

2001? I love how the Pens always get that special little break. No delay of game penalty on Kasparaitis in that Game 7 in the late going; he scores the winner in OT; delay of game penalty on Tampa in the late going tonight; Mario's heaven-sent goal to tie Game Six. ###### you, hockey gods. Right up the ass.

Tough, but(t) fair.

2001? I love how the Pens always get that special little break. No delay of game penalty on Kasparaitis in that Game 7 in the late going; he scores the winner in OT; delay of game penalty on Tampa in the late going tonight; Mario's heaven-sent goal to tie Game Six. ###### you, hockey gods. Right up the ass.

This is a valid comparison, but I was actually being more general and referring to Game 7 of the ECF when I said that.

The kind of intellect we so rarely get in our barn!

I detect the snark. But it's true. Nothing half that clever is ever done in Buffalo. Because, as Ted Black said, it's a "mature" hockey crowd, and we can't have anything fun. It's missionary position and play Lady of Spain.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.