The Great Sabrespace Draft Meetup - Big Ditch Brewery ~5-5:30

TrueBlueGED

It's not happening. These things never happen. This is the end of The Office episode where Michael has to reveal there is no surprise.

I really wanted to go, I just don't think I can realistically make a 2 hour drive in under an hour in traffic

I very much want to do a game next year

You want to put together a game outing next year I can get you 16 tickets in close proximity to each other.

Holy cow, really?

If people plan on staying for the entire round (or longer), no reason you can't show up.

I'd get there around 730 or so, I might even miss the pick. If TW is really that generous to give us the chance to buy 16 tickets like that, I'd love to get that going

Hell, I might make the flight. My schedule is way more felexible than it used to be.

I'm going to see the Sabres and Bills in Buffalo before I die.

Since its not going to be Rico, Schoeny and Gilbert, Jack, Stammer and Eleven would be a nice second choice.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.