annual visit ,,, go Leafs go,,, sabres vs Gods team

millbank

just  a quick hello, can't stay away a entire year , else i would not get my dose of scorn for the local denizens of faith

crazy the battle on for the bottom and first pick Matthews ,,, would he not look great beside Eichel , and how crazy would it be if Edmonton get the first pick again .. hope everyone well 

Edited by millbank

dark think Leafs lucky to have Lou and Babcock... both no nonsense straight forward guys , he does not talk smack or have a look at me attitude... he a straight forward hockey guy,,, first time in awhile to be pleased at who is leading this team.. think they have respect everywhere 

another thought then won't be a bother,, just allow yourselves to dream a little,, young core matures, get lucky in draft and get Matthews, , team add a few pieces and in about two years with cap issues Kane comes  home and three Amercian born players lead Sabres to first Stanley Cup,, no reason it couldn't happen ,,, be good everyone lol 

just  a quick hello, can't stay away a entire year , else i would not get my dose of scorn for the local denizens of faith

crazy the battle on for the bottom and first pick Matthews ,,, would he not look great beside Eichel , and how crazy would it be if Edmonton get the first pick again .. hope everyone well 

Wow.  First fushetti and now millbank!  This is one hell of a week.

Hope you're well, my frenemy.

Holy fooking ######. Millbank!

For those who don't know, this guy knows a think or two about the hockey.

He's a Leafs fan... your statement is illogical  :P

The Leafs only need to be last by 1 point.. I'll take them being last by as many as possible!

Good to see you around sir!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.