GDT: Calgary @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 3-3-2016

WildCard

In Lehner's last 14 games, the team has scored 1 or 0 goals 9 times...

Read on the team site that Lehner has stopped 100/105 shots, with I think 3 total goals in those last 3 games in terms of goal support. 

Has it been a month since ROR's been hurt yet?

Read on the team site that Lehner has stopped 100/105 shots, with I think 3 total goals in those last 3 games in terms of goal support. 

Has it been a month since ROR's been hurt yet?

In Lehner's last 14 games, the team has scored 1 or 0 goals 9 times...

If only we had 2 world class talents who we could play in more situations and give opportunities to score goals for us. Thanks Bylsma <_<

I'm slowly drifting into "I hope they lose" mode and I hate it.    Just looking at that lineup... good lord.   Can we call them the bottom-9 forwards now?      

Talk about an easy team to play against.    Shut down the top line and you don't every have to worry about getting scored on.

Im going to my first game today since 2011 (Rick Jeanerette's wall of fame induction) against the Winnipeg Jets. 

Alot has changed since then. 

I'm going to the game with my wife and a friend of mine. We are getting to Duff's Famous Wings at 4:00 - Something I've been wanting to try for a long time! After that we plan on getting to the arena around 5:30. With all of the new constructions and sites built around First Niagara, what should we go and see? 

My tickets are for center ice level 300 last row, is there a bad seat in the house or are they all good? First time in the 300's

I was at that game, Sabres OT win! Gaustad spinorama pass to Pominville, I think. Great night.

Drunk Ho Jon?

I don't think he was drunk, but he was accepted to attend university were Hawkeye did in Maine.

To raise funds the swampers raffled off a weekend in Tokyo with a nurse ... eventually won my Father Mulcahy (the original one).

It was actually the pilot in 1973 ... season 1 episode 1.

http://myspace.com/therovingenfp/video/m-a-s-h-season-1-disk-1-episode-1-m-a-s-h-the-pilot-/54258661

18:15 in

Tankenstein: It's Alive, tonight at First Niagara Center.

Look. Gary Roberts. Joe Nieuwendyk. Joe Mullen. Oh, and Dougie Gilmour while we're at it.

Screw Joel Otto. And Nuts to Al MacInnis. 

Paul Reinhart gets a pass because he had a child who can dish like a goddamn angel. Also, I'm not saying anything bad about Theo Flurry because he frightens me.

Lanny MacDonald, though? He can choke on his own stupid over-sized mustache.

Oh, and, um P.S. Kiprusoff was a seive.

Beat those goddamned Flames tonight, boys. BEAT 'EM!

If only we had 2 world class talents who we could play in more situations and give opportunities to score goals for us. Thanks Bylsma <_<

I get the Bylsma critique overall, I really do. And I fall into the same camp. But at what point did Bylsma become the root of every single issue this team has, and responsible for everything negative that happens? Isn't Eichel getting a ton of ice time, complete with PP time? At some point it's on Eichel to produce. And he has been. He is in a slump as of late, though.

Look. ###### Gary Roberts. ###### Joe Nieuwendyk. ###### Joe Mullen. Oh, and ###### Dougie Gilmour while we're at it.

Screw Joel Otto. And Nuts to Al MacInnis.

Paul Reinhart gets a pass because he had a child who can dish like a goddamn angel. Also, I'm not saying anything bad about Theo Flurry because he frightens me.

Lanny MacDonald, though? He can choke on his own stupid over-sized mustache.

Oh, and, um P.S. Kiprusoff was a seive.

Beat those goddamned Flames tonight, boys. BEAT 'EM!

Don't worry, I'm not actively rooting for losses. I just thought it was a fun slogan for those who are.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.