GDT: Calgary @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 3-3-2016

WildCard

I don't think he was drunk, but he was accepted to attend university were Hawkeye did in Maine.

To raise funds the swampers raffled off a weekend in Tokyo with a nurse ... eventually won my Father Mulcahy (the original one).

It was actually the pilot in 1973 ... season 1 episode 1.

http://myspace.com/therovingenfp/video/m-a-s-h-season-1-disk-1-episode-1-m-a-s-h-the-pilot-/54258661

18:15 in

:worthy:

3 things I'll be looking at tonight

1) Eichel better have one hell of a game

2) Lehner's positioning; is it his size that gets him lucky, or is he in the right place?

1 - are you going to spank him if he doesn't? :p

2 - I don't think you lead the NHL in save percantage by luck.

1 - are you going to spank him if he doesn't? :P

2 - I don't think you lead the NHL in save percantage by luck.

1 - No. Lack of spankings if he doesn't

2 - Eh, still a small sample size. His frame is a huge advantage for him, just like it is for other goalies.

Edited by WildCard

3 things I'll be looking at tonight

1) Eichel better have one hell of a game

2) Lehner's positioning; is it his size that gets him lucky, or is he in the right place?

3) Ristolainen

Thought Eichel was good last game, he just wasn't rewarded on the scoresheet. 

Need to see more from Bogosian.   His carelessness with the puck led to McDavid's first goal, and he looked rattled ever since.

Lehner has been great, just that one bad goal from McJesus, if it becomes a trend then it's a concern.

Ristolainen has been quiet of late, he's due for a big game here.   The problem with young players is they haven't figured out how to break of slumps yet.    They press too much, a lot of times the best remedy is to just let the game come to them instead of trying to force plays. 

Thought Eichel was good last game, he just wasn't rewarded on the scoresheet. 

Need to see more from Bogosian.   His carelessness with the puck led to McDavid's first goal, and he looked rattled ever since.

Lehner has been great, just that one bad goal from McJesus, if it becomes a trend then it's a concern.

Ristolainen has been quiet of late, he's due for a big game here.   The problem with young players is they haven't figured out how to break of slumps yet.    They press too much, a lot of times the best remedy is to just let the game come to them instead of trying to force plays. 

Agreed. And Risto's partner isn't helping him break out of that slump anytime soon. Reinhart had ROR to lean on a ton and help him develop/take the pressure of him. I think a big part of Jack and Risto's disappearing performances every now and the is they have to be the guy on their line/pair, and they're both getting huge minutes. If Risto was on the 2nd pair, he'd be absolutely dominating everyone. But he's not, and he has to carry the first pair. There's no reprieve to collect yourself and get back into playing well

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.