GDT: Edmonton @ Buffalo, 7:30 pm est, 3-1-2016

WildCard

The worst part of all this is I lost a bet, and now I have to use a Ted Cruz picture as my Facebook profile picture. 

I really thought Jack had a good game tonight. I'm usually a mild-mannered man but I'm pretty darn fed up with Dan Bylsma. 

I got there about 2-3 weeks ago. 

This was me today. Just a rotten, awful, no good day. And i didn't even work! I knew going into this hockey game that my mood would not improve. 

....but hey, silver lining! The Yankees play tomorrow!!! 

.........it'll get rained out

Looking at that game winning play.   I think Eichel tried to do something pretty and should have tried to find a way to get Reinhart into the play or just shoot it on net.

He did try to put it on net. He missed.

McDavid didn't.

They have three goals in the last four games! Don't blame any fan for not being as sophisticated as the wonks on this board who raise their pinkie finger and sip tea and see the fine points of how this is better to watch. Is this the offseason that season ticket sales finally crash? Who has any patience left? Maybe the Leafs fans they love will scarf em up.

I can't blame any fan for jumping ship. Maybe I'm just looking for someone to scuttle the ship with.

I can't blame any fan for jumping ship. Maybe I'm just looking for someone to scuttle the ship with.

I volunteer for scuttle duty.

There's nothing left to be gained this year other than finishing as low as possible.

I think it would be fantastic if we won the lottery this year, now that no one is expecting it or even thinking about it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.