Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Important to note that they never snapped the ball out of that formation, which would be completely illegal.  At a certain point, the players went to their normal positions, set, and then snapped the ball.

Is it, though? Really?

And I would posit that, neither were the Sabres actually playing hockey, when they formed the Rolstonpede.

Is it, though? Really?

And I would posit that, neither were the Sabres actually playing hockey, when they formed the Rolstonpede.

It is, there are rules about the number of players on the line of scrimmage. Every once in awhile a tackle will get called for being too far behind the center.

I prefered "Buffalo Sabrepede"

It is, there are rules about the number of players on the line of scrimmage. Every once in awhile a tackle will get called for being too far behind the center.

Right, right.

But, in the original context (silly joke), was it _really_ important to note that fact? (Hint: Not really.)

It's funny. I'm now being dogmatic in my effort to knock down a dogmatic post.

Talk about dismissing the 2017 season in January

That's fine with me if they tank away. If they can somehow get next years #1 pick and take Sam Darnold, I'll sit through another losing season no problem. It's not like we're used to winning. Of course knowing the Bills, they will get that #1 pick and Darnold will decide to stay at USC for his junior year.

That's fine with me if they tank away. If they can somehow get next years #1 pick and take Sam Darnold, I'll sit through another losing season no problem. It's not like we're used to winning. Of course knowing the Bills, they will get that #1 pick and Darnold will decide to stay at USC for his junior year.

I am not a fan of his at all. Watched some highlifhts, every throw is all arm and off his back foot.

I am not a fan of his at all. Watched some highlifhts, every throw is all arm and off his back foot.

He's only a freshman, that stuff can be fine tuned. He doesn't have the best throwing motion, but it works for him right now. He would have to tweak a few things for the next level. I just hope the Bills bring in a new QB coach before they go after a franchise guy. Lee is terrible.

He's only a freshman, that stuff can be fine tuned. He doesn't have the best throwing motion, but it works for him right now. He would have to tweak a few things for the next level. I just hope the Bills bring in a new QB coach before they go after a franchise guy. Lee is terrible.

I'm not sure it can. They always claim they can change throwing motions, but players like Bortles and Tebow continue to prove them wrong. Changing muscle memory is not easy

Plus, outside of Palmer which is iffy at best, name one successful USC QB.

I'm not sure it can. They always claim they can change throwing motions, but players like Bortles and Tebow continue to prove them wrong. Changing muscle memory is not easy

Plus, outside of Palmer which is iffy at best, name one successful USC QB.

Rob Johnson.

This means absolutely nothing. How many successful QBs come from Florida St and Alabama?

It does for USC because they have a system of grooming local kids to all play the same style and then all of those kids go to USC. And it definitely matters for Alabama in the last decades because they don't recruit good QBs when they don't play with an offense that demands high QB play

It does for USC because they have a system of grooming local kids to all play the same style and then all of those kids go to USC. And it definitely matters for Alabama in the last decades because they don't recruit good QBs when they don't play with an offense that demands high QB play

A lot of it also depends on what these guys have upstairs. Listening to Darnold in interviews, he comes across as much more mature and smarter than his age. Guys like Leinart, Johnson, Barkley come across as sun fried surfer dudes. I see much more potential from this kid than anyone to come from USC since Palmer. Who knows, maybe he flops next year, just have to wait and see. And if Alabama ever recruited a top QB, they would somehow be better than they already are. Talk about a powerhouse.

Adam Schefter says the Bills are "planning to move on from Tyrod."  Like it's definitive - Tyrod won't be back.

Does Tyrod have the best Youtube highlights of any Bills player ever?

Only in terms of escapability and running. Jim Kelly has the best highlight reel of any Bills QB hands down. And probably always will.

I really don't understand "moving on" from Tyrod. What are we moving on to?

Just live with his contract for a few years until you have something better.

I agree, Whaley has to feel pretty confident about it however because a step back next season could be his job. 

I really don't understand "moving on" from Tyrod. What are we moving on to?

Just live with his contract for a few years until you have something better.

They totally screwed the pooch with his contract and now they're gonna pay for it for the next few years, or at least next year anyways. Edited by Claude Balls

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.