Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

I was talking to my Jets fan neighbor after the game last night, he's a little younger than me but we started discussing our fandom through the years.  He says he's just as passionate about the Jets as he was as a kid.  I told him that I've been a detached observer for almost almost a decade. Twenty five years ago a game like last night would have ruined my week.  Last night...nothing.  It makes me wonder if that faucet can ever get turned back on when the Bills are somehow relevant again.

For me, I think the faucet can be turned back on again. But in the meantime, I've given up giving them the benefit of the doubt. Some might call that a fair weather fan, but 17 years is about as much as I'm willing to spend caring. 

And I share the views of many others, the sport hasn't helped maintain my fandom. The sport has gone to hell and it plays a big role in not caring any more. I so badly want to care, I just can't do it. 

The likelihood of this being Rex's last season in Buffalo has to be at least 85% right now.

Absolutely. If they're willing to toss the OC into the volcano after two games, a house cleaning is very much in play.

Marcel Dumbassius claims his first victim.

...I mean, really? A suspended DT is to blame for the OC getting fired?

Absolutely. If they're willing to toss the OC into the volcano after two games, a house cleaning is very much in play.

...I mean, really? A suspended DT is to blame for the OC getting fired?

We lost 2 one score games. I think Marcel would have changed that. Do you really think he would have been fired if we were 1-1?

85% he stays you mean. Rex isn't going anywhere

If this season goes up in flames similar to the first two games, I can easily see him canned.

Really? You think that if the Bills finish 5-11 and look like a team in disarray -- which is certainly a highly likely scenario -- they are going to bring him back?

I will be very surprised if this happens.

WildCard, here's a hint: if Freeman and I agree on something, you don't want to be on the other side of the argument :p

Absolutely. I think we're 2-0.

I don't think there's been a DT in the history of the league worth two wins over 16 games, let alone two wins in two games.

The guy coming in as OC - Lynn - is solidly a Rex guy.

Roman was a reach outside the Rex inner-circle.

Indeed. And anyone who thinks the offense is going to open up now is certifiable. If anything it's about to get more run-oriented.

Seriously, we have to get DeLuca banned because I don't want to get stuck with a terrible avatar for three months.

If this season goes up in flames similar to the first two games, I can easily see him canned.

WildCard, here's a hint: if Freeman and I agree on something, you don't want to be on the other side of the argument :p

No way Jose. We're not going 5-11 first off, and even if we hit that mark if it's close games or Tyrod's fault, Rex stays. They love this guy, and invested heavily in him. He's got one more year at least Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.