Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

This entire organization is a joke from top to bottom. 

True.It is getting to the point where a lot of this is on Terry. Just because you are a billionaire doesn't mean you know jack about football.

And you know jack about football if you let this amateur hour continue for 1 more day.

90% of Bills fans know that Rex is just not a bright coach.--And whaley??? -Gee thank God we didn't have Mario out there for tonites game.

Terry---please don't join the ranks of little danny Snyder and Jerry Jones in the billionaire football idiots club.

I agree. Buffalo has been one of the worst run organization in football history. The Jim Kelly era was the only bright spot and that still became a downer. I'm really starting to believe that the city of Buffalo is cursed in Football and Hockey.

Hey, at least the Bills are collapsing early on so they're not stringing us along until the last couple weeks of the season.  :doh:

So, Carrion Football League anyone? The Rams and Browns will play the part of the Oilers and Coyotes.

So, Carrion Football League anyone? The Rams and Browns will play the part of the Oilers and Coyotes.

we could have the #1 pick for the next 5 yrs and it wouldn't make a bit of a difference

True.It is getting to the point where a lot of this is on Terry. Just because you are a billionaire doesn't mean you know jack about football.

And you know jack about football if you let this amateur hour continue for 1 more day.

90% of Bills fans know that Rex is just not a bright coach.--And whaley??? -Gee thank God we didn't have Mario out there for tonites game.

Terry---please don't join the ranks of little danny Snyder and Jerry Jones in the billionaire football idiots club.

TPeg bought the Sabres and tried to put a band-aid on the situation. It didn't work and he realized he had to wipe the slate clean. 

He bought the Bills and tried to put a band-aid on the situation. Maybe he'll realize he needs to wipe the slate clean. 

Which means another three years (at least) of bottom dwelling. 

Took the dog for a long walk on a beautiful warm nevening, got ahead on some work for tomorrow and enjoyed a piece of banana cream pie with my daughter tonight.

Feeling pretty good right now.

How about you guys?

I'd be feeling a whole hell of a lot better if I had a piece of banana cream pie. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.