Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Ian Rapoport said the season-ending thoughts from last night were because they thought he re-broke the foot. That is not the case, according to him.

Says Sammy will have to play through it because nothing can be done about the pain in season. Said Bills won't shut him down.

Ian Rapoport said the season-ending thoughts from last night were because they thought he re-broke the foot. That is not the case, according to him.

Says Sammy will have to play through it because nothing can be done about the pain in season. Said Bills won't shut him down.

He'll have to?

Hmm.

Well, I'm sure the training staff will pump him full of horse pills to get him through the season. Just stay away from that devil weed, Sammy.

We might be entering week 2 with Woods-Goodwin-Salas? As our receiving depth

Did you read the report above that said Watkins will have to play through pain? He played through broken ribs his rookie year.  I've got faith in Sammy.  The rest of the O is another story, but I have faith in Sammy

Ah, quite so.

Right.

Agreed. The WR depth is a joke.

An egregious and nearly unforgivable failure in the offseason considering the health history of Watkins and the fact that you gave your QB a "long-term" contract that's structured to basically say "be good now or go elsewhere."

I think Whaley has a lot of good qualities, but I don't think he's a good GM anymore. Would be a great assistant somewhere.

What a ###### clown show

I can understand this viewpoint, but baby Gronk was absolutely horrible yesterday. I suspect he got more than an earful from Roman. 

He wasn't nearly as bad as Taylor, though. TT didn't see the defense all day long and I'll bet the All 22 will confirm my suspicions. 

Not looking forward to Thursday. 

An egregious and nearly unforgivable failure in the offseason considering the health history of Watkins and the fact that you gave your QB a "long-term" contract that's structured to basically say "be good now or go elsewhere."

I think Whaley has a lot of good qualities, but I don't think he's a good GM anymore. Would be a great assistant somewhere.

Agreed with allathat. 

Especially the assistant GM angle. Whaley seems to have a really good eye for talent. But overall roster construction? He gets a big fat flipping D, trending to an F.

Bills releasing Gronk and re signing Jerome Felton

Per Ian Rapoport

Da fook?

What a ###### clown show

Seems that way.

Edited by That Aud Smell

I have a very strong suspicion that the Bills win on Thursday. In fact if it didn't violate my long time stance of not betting on Buffalo sports, I'd be tempted to wager a fairly large sum of money on them.  This is a classic spot for an early season impressive win to re-stoke the optimism that will ultimately get crushed by late October.

Just the number 32 because it makes me want to murd ... Never mind.

Ya. People can go ahead and burn their #32 without further prompting.

I have a very strong suspicion that the Bills win on Thursday. In fact if it didn't violate my long time stance of not betting on Buffalo sports, I'd be tempted to wager a fairly large sum of money on them.  This is a classic spot for an early season impressive win to re-stoke the optimism that will ultimately get crushed by late October.

I have the precise same thought. I'm thinking it'll be another low-scoring game where the Bills defense scores a touchdown (or two).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.