GDT: Florida @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 2-9-2016

WildCard

Was there for the first two periods. Had to leave because friends' two year old got fussy. Glad I got to provide the little one with his first game even if it was a miserable one.

Some thoughts:

- Yuck. I think it'd be lunacy to say anybody on this team aside from maybe Reinhart is having a good game.

- Really interested to see how Lehner responds to his first bad game as a Sabre. First time he hasn't been great and boy was it bad. I'm looking forward to it so much that I'm almost glad he got roughed up. Whatcha got, Robin?

- The number of times I felt like Eichel was helpless out there with nobody with a remote offensive NHL skill set makes me realize this team needs to prioritize getting him wingers ASAP. I thought of Boedker and Eriksson many times during the game. Please.

- That Jagr goal was a thing of beauty. Great play between him and Huberdeau. Happened right in front of me. Glad I got to see a Jagr goal.

- Kane's intensity was the only thing to draw a response from this crowd. None of the Panthers goals drew much of a response. Evander Kane just put himself at the top of many fans' lists. Certainly seems he's unloading a bit of frustration.

- Props to the guy who spoke up when somebody told my friend breastfeeding was inappropriate. If that was any of you then I'll buy you a beer (I expect multiple DMs from you all claiming it was you now :p)

Breastfeeding at the rink isn't inappropriate, its dangerous. Its cold in there, and kids that young shouldn't be near sharp objects.

Smart play by Petrovic, even if he lost. Down by three with one of our few scorers on the dressing room. No chance for a comback now, unless someone else steps up.

He fought him twice already, he wasn't thinking about that when he went for it again. Even if the side effect of the fight was a good result for his team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.