GDT: Washington @ Buffalo, 7:00 p est, 1-16-2016

WildCard

If we are toiling around the bottom of the league, might as well see what some of the kids can do. I think Carrier, Dupuy, Rodrigues or Kaleta all would have been better options. Hell, Jack Nevins has taken on all comers, rewarding him with a game or two would have shown the kids that his type of attitude is what they seek. I know 4 of the 5 I mentioned are on AHL deals but at some point making a statement is needed.

Isn't only Kaleta on an AHL exclusive deal? Basing it on this site, where Kaleta is the only one of the 5 not listed as having a contract with the Sabres:

http://stats.nhlnumbers.com/teams/BUF?year=2016

If it's wrong, maybe I need a new site for contracts...

Isn't only Kaleta on an AHL exclusive deal? Basing it on this site, where Kaleta is the only one of the 5 not listed as having a contract with the Sabres:

http://stats.nhlnumbers.com/teams/BUF?year=2016

If it's wrong, maybe I need a new site for contracts...

Pretty sure he signed to Rochester only

I always welcome Beer into my life.

I may miss the beginning of the game.  My wife had the wonderful idea that we should all go out to dinner as a family.  :\

Bylsma confirmed Pysyk is playing. Wouldn't say who is coming out

Is PHam saying there's a gay guy on the team (not that there's anything wrong with that...)?

I kinda like my dmen making the safe play...

I think that's the point:  We all know Pysyk is capable of making the safe play, but they think he's capable of making the safe play plus a lot more.  Someone like Weber should always make the safe play.  For Pysyk, I think they're saying his ceiling includes a significant offensive upside.  This season is for learning and development.  So Marky Mark:  Go forth and develop.

Edited by The Big Johnson

Well sure, Pysyk has kind of mastered that. He won't take the next step as a player until he asserts himself and creates with the puck.

I've been struggling to keep up here as of late, but I'll be there tonight. Sabres are 0-3-1 when I attend, so I'll prematurely accept blame.

YOU BASTARD.

Welcome, hope you stick around!

That's the plan. I've been lurking in the shadows for so long I figured it's time for me to join the community of loyal (and obsessed) Sabres fans.

Always enjoy watching Sabres play the Caps. I spent a few years in the Baltimore-Washington area when Ovie was early in his career. Here's to hoping Eichel puts together a multi-point game.

That's the plan. I've been lurking in the shadows for so long I figured it's time for me to join the community of loyal (and obsessed) Sabres fans.

Always enjoy watching Sabres play the Caps. I spent a few years in the Baltimore-Washington area when Ovie was early in his career. Here's to hoping Eichel puts together a multi-point game.

Welcome!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.