GDT: Florida @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 1/5/2015

WildCard

Sheer torture right now. And if anyone says they expected this, or they accept this because it's marginally better than last year, Imma punch your avatar out.

Patience. Florida currently is the top team in the league after all.

Yep, the problem is tonight's game.

Eichel was definitely trying to do too much on that empty net play. And who can blame him, when was the last time a player that wasn't on the ice with him or O'Reilly scored a goal? Was it Larsson three weeks ago in Detroit? Why can't our bottom six score? Jacker and Ryan can't do this all themselves.

We just finished a stretch of 7 games out of 9 at home. In those 7 games, we gave our home crowd 10 goals.

I think we're still overestimating the talent. The talent level of this team is probably bottom five in the league. They could certainly be better and a good coach gets more with lesser talent, but I'm confident that I and many other overestimated the talent pool here.

I think we're still overestimating the talent. The talent level of this team is probably bottom five in the league. They could certainly be better and a good coach gets more with lesser talent, but I'm confident that I and many other overestimated the talent pool here.

Yep, and those that don't get called ridiculous.

Buffalo is just a cursed city..... no matter what we do we are damned to hell in sports.

How is it that this season we have practically hit every team when they're hot since the beginning of November, aside from Vancouver.

We lost two lotteries....

We always have crippling injuries when our team is good and few when our team sucks.....

Had we not tanked we'd be eternal middling purgatory, now we have some stars in the making, but yet our team's luck is of 12 black cats under a ladder breaking mirrors......

Playoffs? I'd take Play Offense at this point.....

I always calm after a little while, and I know this is going to be rough watching their growing pains but how in God's name can we not get a freaking bounce ever! Guy shoots it in on us it will bounce odd, then ricochet to their player who will score..... for us it either is merely grabbed or hits 12 legs and a whistle before finding an opposing player to be taken by.

Every goalie who plays us looks great, no matter if our offense is clicking or not..... 

Our goalies look like Hasek unless the goal would actually mean something, then they're that guy from Columbus....

Risto will sign for 8x8mil then explode in a water canoe accident, Girgs will sign and flounder before going to some other team and becoming ZemGod again.... Eichel will go to Boston in 5 years at a hometown discount and Edmonton will win the lottery and get Auston Matthews.....

Honestly...... Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Vent over.....hopefully 

Eichel was definitely trying to do too much on that empty net play. And who can blame him, when was the last time a player that wasn't on the ice with him or O'Reilly scored a goal? Was it Larsson three weeks ago in Detroit? Why can't our bottom six score? Jacker and Ryan can't do this all themselves.

We just finished a stretch of 7 games out of 9 at home. In those 7 games, we gave our home crowd 10 goals.

The secondary scoring is quite putrid, that's for sure.

This is certainly true. But I think it has more to do with more players underachieving than expected. There are some reaaaaally dead weight guys on this roster right now. I don't think anyone expected a guy like Moulson to be a complete waste. 

Agree.  We have 3 elite talents: ROR, Jack and Risto.  Our bottom 17 are bottom 5.  A lot of work to do.

This is certainly true. But I think it has more to do with more players underachieving than expected. There are some reaaaaally dead weight guys on this roster right now. I don't think anyone expected a guy like Moulson to be a complete waste.

Yea, definitely didn't see Moulson being a corpse on skates quite yet.

It is what it is. O'Reilly is possibly the only player on this team that has any idea what he's doing in the offensive zone on a regular basis. He's the entire team. What more could you want from him? 

I don't want anything more from him. He is what he is and it's great, but he is the #1 center on a team fighting for last place. Hey, at least it's a step in the right direction. Last year we didn't even have that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.