Happy Festivus!

PASabreFan

I am particularly fond of the airing of grievances.

So, I have a problem with this video and now you people are going to hear about it!!

Too many damn slugs in that video!!

On another separate note ...

I never realized how dreamily handsome Stafford is.

NS ... I'm out!!

I am particularly fond of the airing of grievances.

So, I have a problem with this video and now you people are going to hear about it!!

Too many damn slugs in that video!!

On another separate note ...

I never realized how dreamily handsome Stafford is.

NS ... I'm out!!

My wife's best friend had an unhealthy obsession with Drew Stafford. We often attempted to convince her he was a middling hockey player but she would have none of it. She was devastated when he was traded to Winnipeg.

I want in on feats of strength

That's an interesting one. No specific feats of strength were ever mentioned on the show, except it was implied that the feats of strength involved pinning Frank. Still people celebrate by doing feats of strength (I've heard; I rather doubt people do any of this stuff for realz.)

That's an interesting one. No specific feats of strength were ever mentioned on the show, except it was implied that the feats of strength involved pinning Frank. Still people celebrate by doing feats of strength (I've heard; I rather doubt people do any of this stuff for realz.)

It's not a feat of strength, but I have a friend who really does have a Festivus pole in lieu of a Christmas tree.

You can pin him, Georgie!!

I tried to celebrate by icing my tongue to a fence. I now have 3rd degree burns.

Today I went to plug my car in and I guess the extension cord end had gotten a little wet from melting snow, and when I plugged the car's cord in I shocked myself pretty bad.  It was worse than those trick pens that shock you when you push the top.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.