GDT: Chicago @ Buffalo, 1:00 pm est, 12/19/2015

WildCard

How? Gorges tripped the guy and Risto had a blatant high stick. Franson decked Toews in front. There was no ambiguity on calls there. That's all on us

Did you even watch the game? They were cross checking guys in front of the net all game. Both sides. That's when they decided to call it? It was a classic screw job any way you slice it. Good for the NHL. They got heir darlings 2 points for Christmas.

The Sabres held their own and then some against the defending cup champs.

I for one will gladly take the point.

We seem to play better against the better teams. LA and Chicago were both great games, same with both Nashville games, both St.Louis games, and the one Dallas game

Did you even watch the game? They were cross checking guys in front of the net all game. Both sides. That's when they decided to call it? It was a classic screw job any way you slice it. Good for the NHL. They got heir darlings 2 points for Christmas.

Yeah I watched the game. Even if that cross-checking wasn't a penalty, the other two that led to the tying goal definitely were. But I guess people want a way to blame someone

How? Gorges tripped the guy and Risto had a blatant high stick. Franson decked Toews in front. There was no ambiguity on calls there. That's all on us

Natonal media seem to think that Panarin embellished that high stick and tell me when there has been two penalties called like that, ever? Elias tells every other stupid stat, let's hear that.

Yeah I watched the game. Even if that cross-checking wasn't a penalty, the other two that led to the tying goal definitely were. But I guess people want a way to blame someone

I'll go back and show you 10 times in that game where a play looked just like the "hold" that gave them a 2 man advantage. And the refs were so confident with what they did that we got a BS make up hooking call that wasn't. Whatever. Same old .

We had no penalties called on us for the first 57 minutes of the game.  Then three in the last 3 minutes immediately after we got the lead.

;)

unfortunately they were all legitimate calls, it's just not customary for the refs to call a second minor once the first one has been called. The ref calling the penalty on Risto may not have seen the call on Gorges.

The Sabres performance on shootouts is really lacking this year. They all seem to get in too tight to the goalie then handcuff themselves. That near empty net goal would have iced it. 

Toyed ?

Toyed?

The only toys  where non lubricated ref love toys.

They're not for love if they're not lubricated

If anyone can find a replay of that penalty Gorges took, and the Risto one, I'd be much obliged 

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.