GDT: Anaheim @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 12/17/2015

WildCard

What an important, beautiful win! 

- Chad jonsson was real solid tonight, some very nice saves! Congrats to his first 0! AWESOME!
- The puck bouncing was for sure with us tonight, some real luck in 3rd
- Jack.E was fenomenal tonight, together with Risto, Kane and Reinheart on the offensive

Very happy night !  GO SABRES!

I don't know. They put 41 shots on goal. Seems as though there was enough will for that.

I've been to several Duck games over the years in Anaheim, and the Ducks are just not getting the bounces. I've watched that team down 2 -3 goals in the 3rd, turn up the heat, win the game, and make it look easy. They're dangerous when the chemistry is there.

Had to look that up. Lakewood any good? This just looks soooooooo inviting.

goodfriendlakewood.jpg

I haven't had a Lakewood I didn't like. They're local to this region (the other side of Dallas, maybe 60 miles from here). If you ever find Lakewood Temptress Imperial Milk Stout, BUY IT.

Edited by The Big Johnson

I haven't had a Lakewood I didn't like. They're local to this region (the other side of Dallas, maybe 60 miles from here). If you ever find Lakewood Temptress Imperial Milk Stout, BUY IT.

I saw a picture of that. 9.1% nice. They've got quite a selection, thanks for the recommendation! I'll see if I can find it locally.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.