GDT: Arizona @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 12/4/2015

WildCard

Thanks, I missed that he's been at practice.

I'm just happy someone asked about him. It gets lonely being the only one wanting to see him play. 

I say this and now feel like the lone player left on my dodge ball team playing against the Randy *Big Unit* Johnson  sextuplets team.

It's time for Linus to be sent down.   Call up Makarov for a 2-week stint or so.    

Anyway, will be nice to cheer for a win this time around.     ARI is surprisingly good this season. 

I strongly disagree with you on swapping the goalies. Linus is headed there anyways when whatever his name is comes back. I just don't see the point in swapping him for Makarov. Although I wouldn't mind seeing him. Is there a goalie battle in Roch when he gets sent back?

And I don't think I'll ever forget rooting for the yotes. And I never want to again!

I strongly disagree with you on swapping the goalies. Linus is headed there anyways when whatever his name is comes back. I just don't see the point in swapping him for Makarov. Although I wouldn't mind seeing him. Is there a goalie battle in Roch when he gets sent back?

And I don't think I'll ever forget rooting for the yotes. And I never want to again!

Makarov has played well, he's earned his call up.    Chad Johnson is hot, let LInus play lots of minutes in Roch.

It was inevitably, 

That people would lose faith in Linus Ullmark, this season. 

He was trown right into the heat, young, 2 hip surgerys, no NHL experiance, 3 AHL games.
He will most likely be trown down to AHL when Robin Lehner comes back.

But believe me when i tell you, that this goalie is our future franchice goalie, he is swedens next henrik lundqvist, 
He just needs time to adjust.

Chad has played well, but so has Linus, dont forget that.

Looking forward to tonights game, 2 hours to go! :) GO SABRES!

Edited by MODO Hockey

I don't think people have lost faith in Ullmark, MODO. He had a bad game though

If a good, experianced goalie has a bad game its "ok" shait happeneds right.

When an untested, unexperianced young goalie has a bad game, the difference overall in the criticism tends to be easyier to apply.

Its obvious, because you dont actually have anything to build facts on other than words.

I would think this way, if it wasnt because i know Linus Ullmark so well as an goalie, you guys dont. But you will! :D

When an untested, unexperianced young goalie has a bad game, the difference overall in the criticism tends to be easyier to apply.

Its obvious, because you dont actually have anything to build facts on other than words.

I would think this way, if it wasnt because i know Linus Ullmark so well as an goalie, you guys dont. But you will! :D

He's shown lots of promise, no doubt he's talented.     It's not that he's had a bad a game, it's the type of goals he's let in... rebound control, positional issues, recovery, finding pucks through traffic.... those are all things that become apparent at the NHL level due to the pace of the game.   It takes all goalies time to adjust, but he's not going to develop playing 1 or 2 games a week.    It's better for his development to be the workhorse in Rochester than splitting time with Chad Johnson in the NHL.    

MODO, what's your take on Jonas Johansson?

Kasdorf and Petersen are also doing well.    Somebody from the group of Lehner, Ullmark, Kasdorf, Johansson, and Petersen most likely ends up being the long term solution.    

You lost me. He's a young, inexperienced goalie, but he's proven thus far that last night was an anomaly. What is obvious?

He's shown lots of promise, no doubt he's talented.     It's not that he's had a bad a game, it's the type of goals he's let in... rebound control, positional issues, recovery, finding pucks through traffic.... those are all things that become apparent at the NHL level due to the pace of the game.   It takes all goalies time to adjust, but he's not going to develop playing 1 or 2 games a week.    It's better for his development to be the workhorse in Rochester than splitting time with Chad Johnson in the NHL.    

MODO, what's your take on Jonas Johansson?

Kasdorf and Petersen are also doing well.    Somebody from the group of Lehner, Ullmark, Kasdorf, Johansson, and Petersen most likely ends up being the long term solution.    

Yea i agree.

I dont know Jonas Johansson at all, he plays in swedens 2nd league, i dont watch that very much.

Hows life over there btw? here in Sweden its very snowy atm! :)

You lost me. He's a young, inexperienced goalie, but he's proven thus far that last night was an anomaly. What is obvious?

I dont want to lose you :D

No but seriously, i wasnt talking about you or anyone here specific, i was just speaking in  terms of how people usually think in these typical situations.

I dont want to lose you :D

No but seriously, i wasnt talking about you or anyone here specific, i was just speaking in  terms of how people usually think in these typical situations.

Ah gotcha, my mistake

https://twitter.com/SabresPR/status/672915845908144128

With 4 goals tonight, BUF would have 4 or more in 4 straight (same season) for the 1st time since they did it in 5 straight (2/20-3/2/2007).

Well , now we're getting shut out

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.