NHL All-Star voting

Hoss

The population of /r/hockey (reddit) has launched John Scott into a captaincy position in All Star voting (top vote-getter of a division [Pacific]).  He's currently #2 overall.

PuckDaddy has backed this campaign and details that in a "weak" Pacific division (with no Kanes, Crosbys, etc), he could feasibly win.  Keep in mind, Puck Daddy also backed DJ Kool, for which many of us would be thankful.

Consider backing Big John.  It's free entertainment and the interviews would be priceless.

8ba1f320-9aa7-11e4-a9dc-4f0032e81115_asf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbNTKixARYU

Edited by IKnowPhysics

I am absolutely voting for John Scott, if only to annoy the NHL into eliminating stupid fan balloting for good.

If it eliminates it I'll vote him in too. Fan voting is beyond moronic, especially when reflecting on a player's career and someone mentions how many asg they made

I'll be voting for Risto and ROR. In the future I am excited about possibly having too many sabres to vote for, rather than hoping one of our guys would make it. I'm thinking Risto/ROR/Kane/Eichel/Reinhart for the 2018 team.

Apparently you only get to vote for 4 players this year, one for each division.

My vote was ROR-Ovi-Seguin-Scott :thumbsup:

The population of /r/hockey (reddit) has launched John Scott into a captaincy position in All Star voting (top vote-getter of a division [Pacific]).  He's currently #2 overall.

PuckDaddy has backed this campaign and details that in a "weak" Pacific division (with no Kanes, Crosbys, etc), he could feasibly win.  Keep in mind, Puck Daddy also backed DJ Kool, for which many of us would be thankful.

Consider backing Big John.  It's free entertainment and the interviews would be priceless.

8ba1f320-9aa7-11e4-a9dc-4f0032e81115_asf

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.