NHL All-Star voting

Hoss

Ovechkin ditching the ASG, cites LBI as the reason why 

So we lose a top 5 scoring forward of all time and get John Scott. Yay

He'll probably wind up being replaced by Kuznetsov, who is actually ahead of Ovechkin in points, 5th overall in the league.  There's a good spin he can put on this if he wants to, letting his more deserving teammate get some well earned recognition.

Your level of caring in the ASG fascinates me. It's such a bad product.

Skills competition is stupid and fun. The game is always skippable. 

I always try to catch the skills competition for great moments like last year:

The Gaudreau bit just kills me. 

Your level of caring in the ASG fascinates me. It's such a bad product.

I love the skills competition. I never really watched the actual game until this year, because of the 3-3 tournament. I'm way more excited for the World's tournmane this summer and the Winter Olympics, when I can route for Jack in r/w/b

Kuznetsov replaces Ovi, James Neal replaces Jonathan Toews.

No way Neal should be in over Blake Wheeler. That's bogus.

They asked Blake Wheeler and he turned the ASG down since he already had a trip planned with his family.

I'm excited about the All-Star game here this weekend. I'm headed downtown to stalk NHL celebrities! Maybe I'll run into Kathryn Tappen. ;)

My buddy surprised us by flying up from Florida for his birthday so I missed it. Catching the rerun now. Can't belive they actually booed Kane

The Preds consider the Hawk rivals, right? Here's a recent one: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/01/12/the-nashville-predators-are-continuing-their-anti-blackhawks-fans-crusade/.

I'm guessing that if the game were in Buffalo, the fans would boo whomever Toronto (and Boston, and Philly, and Moe-ray-all, and ...) send too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.