Marvel and DC Comics superthread

LGR4GM

The four are Psylocke (Olivia Yumm... I mean Munn), Magneto, Storm and Angel.

I wish they would've kept that reveal for the movie, though.

They were a bit more obvious at the end with the last three, showing back to back action shots of each of them.  Psylocke was only at the beginning though.  They seem to be keeping her under wraps for now.  I'm not so sure where she fall in.  I do get a Phoenix vibe from that trailer though...

They were a bit more obvious at the end with the last three, showing back to back action shots of each of them. Psylocke was only at the beginning though. They seem to be keeping her under wraps for now. I'm not so sure where she fall in. I do get a Phoenix vibe from that trailer though...

I imagine it's cut and dry with the way they cut those shots and mentioned the four followers. They haven't shown Channing Tatum's Gambit yet.

Watching the trailer inspired me to rewatch Days of Future Past. These are better than the Avengers series.

Days of Future Past is an amazing movie, and right up there near the top of my list of favorite superhero movies. It really finds the perfect balance of action, lighter moments, and character beats. Really really liked it.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking forward to the movie, but that trailer didn't really do anything for me.  A few of the characters just don't feel right to me, specifically Joker and Harley.  They seem to want to focus more on her and Deadshot than anyone else, so at least I'm looking forward to what Will Smith can do with the role.

Harley Quinn is the shittiest Batman villain ever.

"Ohhh she's crazy AND cute! How FUN!"

:death:

It's not her fault. The entire DC universe is Batman and the Joker. Every other character sucks. Seriously, I hate DC. Superman is the worst superhero ever!

That movie is going to bomb, IMO. If anyone's curious, Harley Quinn is the actress who played Leo's wife in 'The Wolf of WallStreet', and she may be one of the hottest women alive. 

The new Independence Day movie.

Outstanding  :lol:

By the way, 'Deadpool' comes out February 12th. After securing an 'R' rating, everything points to this film getting it right. Here are all of the trailers

Edited by WildCard

Harley Quinn is the shittiest Batman villain ever.

"Ohhh she's crazy AND cute! How FUN!" 

:death: 

She's a middle schooler's dream. But she was kind of the original batsh!t crazy yet attractive villain sextoy I guess. Juggalette ftw

9f179c7c7637cd82e7d2a2580dd8b37b.gif

I'm hoping Margot can give her some teeth. I'm ok with her being a bit stereotypical if she can just be absolutely smash-the-sh!t-out-of-everything evil. But if we go Suckerpunch route with it, I'm out. Angrily out. Just t&a shots of "bada$$ babe action" and giggles and stupid one liners... gtfo. Sick of it. 

I'm excited for Enchantress and Katana. And Common's in it- I thought him very good in Hell on Wheels, be interesting to see what he does in this one. 

Also, just get ready for every girl ever to cosplay Harley (more than they already do). Results may vary. 

It's not her fault. The entire DC universe is Batman and the Joker. Every other character sucks. Seriously, I hate DC. Superman is the worst superhero ever!

Expand that to Batman most of Batman's villains, and Swamp Thing and you're correct. As a pretty big Suicide Squad fan, I'm really excited for this movie. The new trailer nails what the Squad should be. First trailer was way too serious.

Edited by clintwestwood

I'm looking forward to the movie, but that trailer didn't really do anything for me. A few of the characters just don't feel right to me, specifically Joker and Harley. They seem to want to focus more on her and Deadshot than anyone else, so at least I'm looking forward to what Will Smith can do with the role.

I actually like the way Joker is shaping up, minus the face tattoo. Deadshot, on the other hand, looks like a generic Will Smith character. Hopefully the trailer is just misleading on that.

I actually like the way Joker is shaping up, minus the face tattoo. Deadshot, on the other hand, looks like a generic Will Smith character. Hopefully the trailer is just misleading on that.

There's enough background there for the character to use and hopefully they do.  I can't see them bringing in someone like Smith if they're not going to focus heavily on his character.

As for Harley, she should be far more than eye candy and one liners if done right.  She should be as batshit crazy as the Joker is.  From what they've shown of him, he looks to be very screwed up (I just can't stand the look), so hopefully we get more of that from Harley.  I'm just worried from the little I've seen in these clips that the actress won't be able to pull it off.  I haven't seen anything else she's done, so I don't know if she's any good or not.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.