GDT: Nashville @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 11/25/2015

WildCard

Consider there are infinite parallel universes.   In at least one of those universes, tonight's game heads to a shootout tied 0-0, and nobody scores in the shootout..... ever.  

I believe it's highly likely that's the universe we live in.

BTW, in one of those universes Gary Bettman is still conducting the draft lottery.  Fortunately we don't live in that one.

There's at least 3 universes where you and I are playing a never ending game of pond hockey.

In two of them, I'm cross checking you into the crossbar over and over.  In one of them, you're already dead.

Pregame presser

- Linus played very well last game, think he gives us the best chance to win

- Pysyk no go, Girgs in, Kane possible

- Robin 6.5 into the original projection, not a setback, but started doing activity and had to back off, has to wait a little longer on next step. Takes longer with a goalie for this injury

- We've had opportunities, people have been at the net, but we haven't put them in. You gotta believe we'll eventually put it in.

- Continues to extol on Reinhart; puck battles, initiating plays, pace of his game, one of the smarter players we have.

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1573&id=883651&cmpid=sm-tw-video

"I'm a whiny little bitch who was coddled by my parents and can't handle criticism from the meanie Sabres."

Hodgson seems like he has a tumblr account

"I'm a whiny little bitch who was coddled by my parents and can't handle criticism from the meanie Sabres."

I am not sure yet, would guess his video would be posted on the Preds site.

I was was looking around and could't find anything. Thought I completely missed something obvious. Thanks.

He had a maintenance day, I'm waiting to get the morning lines to know where to put him, because with Weber back and Pysyk out I don't really know who's sitting 

Weber is not ready to play even though he is practicing.  

As long as the Sabres woes in scorning are reflected league wide, it won't be with the GM/Coach/Players. My anger will be directed to those that allow the scoring drought to continue.

Had Fan 590 on during lunch and they were interviewing Bill Daily.  When asked about the concern that goal scoring is down he responded with he doesn't believe there is a concern scoring is down and doesn't believe many people think that.  Wow, I was literally yelling at the radio in my car.

Had Fan 590 on during lunch and they were interviewing Bill Daily.  When asked about the concern that goal scoring is down he responded with he doesn't believe there is a concern scoring is down and doesn't believe many people think that.  Wow, I was literally yelling at the radio in my car.

What a dick answer by Daily.  Virtually every major news organization that covers hockey has run at least one "what to do about the lack of scoring in the NHL" article.

Nothing here to fix.

We keep making money.

Move along please.

Next.

It's the classic corporate *cover your arse*.

I just realized I'm preaching to the choir. Perfect timing. I have a meeting.

Samson the Reinharted better have 2g 1a tonight. I feel like he's due for it.

Let's hope so.

It has to be noted that Draisaitl is tearing it up in Edmonton.

What a dick answer by Daily.  Virtually every major news organization that covers hockey has run at least one "what to do about the lack of scoring in the NHL" article.

Seriously.  Do you (Daly, that is) have to look me in the face and lie like that?

Oops. I responded to this in the scoring thread.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.