GDT: Buffalo at Dallas, 8:00pm ET, 11/21/2015

Doohickie

Mmm...Big Mac sack. My wife calls me that.

Well, I wouldn't expect Bylsma to say anything else, even if it is total BS. I don't think it would hurt Eichel to have his ice time dialed back to the 15-16 minute range.

He said Eichel is one of his best PK'ers. I'm sure that adds to his TOI.

I'm going to risk inviting the wrath of Gionta supporters everywhere: that zone entry was a perfect example of my issue with him on the top line. The Dman was playing way off and there was a total of zero reason to not carry it in...but he proceeds to chip it behind the D too hard and was unable to even come close to recovery, Dallas gets it and immediately breaks up ice for a chance. Poor choice and poor execution both.

Come at me, Dudacek and XB!  :flirt:

I'm going to risk inviting the wrath of Gionta supporters everywhere: that zone entry was a perfect example of my issue with him on the top line. The Dman was playing way off and there was a total of zero reason to not carry it in...but he proceeds to chip it behind the D too hard and was unable to even come close to recovery, Dallas gets it and immediately breaks up ice for a chance. Poor choice and poor execution both.

Come at me, Dudacek and XB!  :flirt:

Was thinking same thing why and PSMoulson playing a lot better, especially on forecheck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.