GDT: San Jose @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 11/14/2015

WildCard

I agree, gonna be some fun games. Would be a nice time for a couple of guys to break out of their funk.

I think it's because their playing a Lindy Ruff type system that represses our offensive play makers... :ph34r:

Wait, Wait ....let me do it right.

I think it's because they are playing in a Lindy Ruff type system that represses the offensive play makers.... :ph34r: 

I don't blame him -the Sabres let the puck take up residency in their own zone in OT.   I'm thinking Ullmark would have stopped one of those two goals though, in this game.  He's a better goalie.  

Well, at least the bizarre and unaccustomed situation of both the Bills and the Sabres being .500 or better didn't last too long.   ;)

The Sabres are still a .500 team with a point in this game.

I got tickets for Tuesday, looking forward to seeing our guys playing a full 60 minutes. We didn't deserve 2 points tonight, I'll take 1.....is this the deluca. 500?

I love 3 on 3 but boy was that terrible. Larsson and girgs had almost no place out there at the end

Why Gionta to start? Why?

On that last second rush to end regulation by Jack, if Eichel wasn't Perreault, and the crowd's reaction wasn't the Aud anticipating Perreault, I'll be a bum's nutsack.

Also: heart-warming to see that Brent Burns has fully recovered from that nasty cannon ball injury he suffered at Shiloh.

On that last second rush to end regulation by Jack, if Eichel wasn't Perreault, and the crowd's reaction wasn't the Aud anticipating Perreault, I'll be a bum's nutsack.

Also: heart-warming to see that Brent Burns has fully recovered from that nasty cannon ball injury he suffered at Shiloh.

:lol:

Brent Burns is basically Otzi.

Cannon ball ointment. Works miracles.

I had the same thoughts with regard to the crowd, Perreault, and Eichel.

I also googled words to describe the beard. "stringy, sparse, ephemeral, ethereal ...." I couldn't nail it. Shiloh's awesome.

Notes:

Zemgus was lost in OT. Concussion?

Two well coached teams.

Needed more from Sabres bottom 6. Delauries played a nice game, but the bottom 6 left sharks too comfy.

Colliacovo is really playing well.

EICHEL was getting a ton of attention from San Jose, first team to really game plan him to try to freeze him on the walls.

I think Ennis might need a few days off. He was a human pinball last night.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.