GDT:Sabres at Islanders 11/1/2015, 7:30 pm

nfreeman

Is that a car taking up 10-15 rows of prime corner seats in the 100 level?

The 100-level seats on that side of the arena have to be collapsed to fit a rink in.  All of the seats were built based on basketball being the only (presumed) tenant.  There are a few temporary bleacher seats behind the Isles net, but otherwise no 100 level down there.

The 100-level seats on that side of the arena have to be collapsed to fit a rink in. All of the seats were built based on basketball being the only (presumed) tenant. There are a few temporary bleacher seats behind the Isles net, but otherwise no 100 level down there.

No 100 level? That's hilarious :D

Why are they selling those seats when 90% of the place is empty?

http://thebrooklyngame.com/barclays-centers-obstructed-hockey-seats/

From Day 1 it was clear the move to Brooklyn was a money grab and terrible for the fans.  Personally, I think they'll move back out on the Island in a few years.

On what? I think this has been a pretty even period

Does DD give a puck away every game now?

Fighting for the center of the ice. Sure the Islanders are keeping it tight but, it almost seems like the boys are giving up the middle alittle to early.

I'm not suggesting that the overall effort is not there because the skating did get better as the period went on; however, it just seems like its not clicking yet.

Broken plays, etc.

Maybe changing the line combos has a lot to do with it.

I'm sure they'll get it together soon enough; Let's Go Buffalo!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.