Nathan Lieuwen sent down, goalie move coming?

Hoss

#Sabres goalie Nathan Lieuwen just left First Niagara Center with his gear. Tells @HannahBuehler he's been sent down to AHL Rochester. (1/2)

With Lieuwen in Roch, that means #Sabres need a backup goalie for tomorrow's game against #Canadiens #Habs #Buffalo #Montreal (2/2)

Back to back games this weekend, probably wants to get a look at Ulmark. Question is, which game does he play?

I guess I just don't get the move. I'd much rather have Ullmark or Makarov up here, but have one of them been playing so well to earn a promotion? It's not like Lieuwen has done anything wrong up here

With Lieuwen's concussion issues, I don't think Murray sees him as part of the future. Unfortunately........ he looked pretty good the limited time he was up with the big club.

I still think GMTM wants to see Ullmark get a game. Put him in against the Habs, our backup vs theirs, no excuses if they lose.

As a separate matter, how far north in Ontario do you hail from?  Just curious -- I've always been interested in the map of the GWN.

I've been around most of northern Ontario. Raised near Thunder Bay, lived near Timmins for 10 yrs and currently near North Bay.

I've worked as far north as the coast of Hudson's Bay,and along the Manitoba, Minnesota and Quebec borders.

I was wondering in particular about Hudson Bay. That is pretty far North! I hope you were there during the summer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.