What the heck does your cat look like?

PASabreFan

If an impression, a very good one of Wilford. If not, when did Wilford ever say "the diabeetus"?

lolz at the last one. Honest now, how many more cats are there?

Just the three, promise. Hedy is a mom to the other two. We started only looking for two kittens but fell in love with Hedy and adopted her too.

Here's a few of the Bubs. I take many photos of him, as I am a young woman who spends 5/7 days alone with just his stupid fuzzy face for company. Also because he makes the dumbest expressions. I have many many more.

He has claimed d4rk as his own. He loves d4rk's beard. Will sleep with his face stuck in it. I really don't think d4rk minds. Most the time. I guess I wouldn't want a 14 pound cat jumping on my balls accidentally all the time. 

pY55WBQ.jpg

Top right photo and my guess as to when it was taken.

January of 2015, a Wednesday around 9:00 pm. The Sabres where playing the Yotes? Bad hockey induced comatose is my prognosis. 

If an impression, a very good one of Wilford. If not, when did Wilford ever say "the diabeetus"?

there's an extra beat, or a hitch at the beginning of the word in the original; i don't think that sound sample adds a "the".

no. ... no, wait. i think you're right. hasta be an impersonation?

I am convince that my dog was a cat in another life. He is always trying to balance on armrests. Unfortunately he did not carry over the cat agility.

My cat was a dog, I'm pretty sure. He plays fetch, comes when called, and loves every person that walks in. None of that anti social typical cat behavior. 

I'd get a dog if I knew I'd have the time and space to give to it. But until I have my dream little house in the country on a few acres of land and a fulltime freelance job, litter trained cats it is. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.