What the heck does your cat look like?

PASabreFan

Inspiration: qwk's black kitty.

This is Gus. He's 12, weighs 25 pounds and has diabetes. He's really not ferocious, but he has people he doesn't like, and those people fear him.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14674041@N08/4015125091/

OK, after making fun of Ink and others earlier for struggling to post a pic, now I realize I can't do it.

Edited by pASabreFan

Here's a few of the Bubs. I take many photos of him, as I am a young woman who spends 5/7 days alone with just his stupid fuzzy face for company. Also because he makes the dumbest expressions. I have many many more.

He has claimed d4rk as his own. He loves d4rk's beard. Will sleep with his face stuck in it. I really don't think d4rk minds. Most the time. I guess I wouldn't want a 14 pound cat jumping on my balls accidentally all the time. 

pY55WBQ.jpg

Here's a few of the Bubs. I take many photos of him, as I am a young woman who spends 5/7 days alone with just his stupid fuzzy face for company. Also because he makes the dumbest expressions. I have many many more.

He has claimed d4rk as his own. He loves d4rk's beard. Will sleep with his face stuck in it. I really don't think d4rk minds. Most the time. I guess I wouldn't want a 14 pound cat jumping on my balls accidentally all the time.

pY55WBQ.jpg

:wub:

4015125091_c5fd2eb0c8_b.jpgHappy Halloween! by gazaniac, on Flickr

Inspiration: qwk's black kitty.

This is Gus. He's 12, weighs 25 pounds and has diabetes. He's really not ferocious, but he has people he doesn't like, and those people fear him.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14674041@N08/4015125091/

OK, after making fun of Ink and others earlier for struggling to post a pic, now I realize I can't do it.

If you click the little curving arrow at the bottom right, with the tag "share photo", you can select BB CODE and just paste that code in here.

Unrelatedly, that Cybershot takes great pictures.

Are you talking about the cat or is "Bubs" a nickname for d4rk?

Now embedded. And amazing.

If an impression, a very good one of Wilford. If not, when did Wilford ever say "the diabeetus"?

Hedy:

attachicon.gifhedy.jpg

Mina:

attachicon.gifmina.jpg

Max:

attachicon.gifMax.jpg

Bonus Max staring down the Flyers:

attachicon.gifmax-vs-flyers.jpg

lolz at the last one. Honest now, how many more cats are there?

Mr. Snugs

215790_10150167933061903_176727_n.jpg?oh

haha hey! I have a similar one of Bubs! 

l6qt39H.jpg

Are you talking about the cat or is "Bubs" a nickname for d4rk?

haha it's the cat. His real name is Bubba, which I did not give him. I hate that name. But it sorta stuck since he's so... dumb.. so his name is Bubs, or Bubbles, because god bless trailer park boys, and he's a nice f uckin' kitty. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.