GDT: Leafs at Sabres, 9/29/2015, 7:00 pm

nfreeman

I like where they called Des "some idiot" That's Des' job, he knows what he's supposed to do. Don't rag on him for trying to stick up for a rookie who, like you said, got lit up by a vet in a preseason game.

Then again, Ennis took out Stone last game after Stone came off a serious injury, and I told Stone to quit his bitchin, so....

I hate that we live in a world that Lucic still publicly jokes about the Miller incident. Good to know we have someone like Des on the team now.

Edited by musichunch

I agree, would like to see a second angle. Would be a lot easier to dismiss it if he hadn't left his feet.

The problem is that his arm is way up in the air. If you're going to throw a hipper you gotta keep that arm down. Ol' Dion is smart enough to know that as long as he gets him with the hip he can sneak the high arm in there too. It's a savvy but dirty move. It's how he hits. 

ahahahaha the TSN boys just said we can only send Reinhart to junior not in the AHL

Early in the first period before any goals they said "The Sabres have already scored two short handed goals this pre-season and Eichel has one of them."

It's like they don't prepare for these games at all or rather just discount the other team entirely. Before the game started they were talking about Babcock saying "You might expect him to get some boos but it's all Toronto fans at these games."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.