GDT: Leafs at Sabres, 9/29/2015, 7:00 pm

nfreeman

I can't put into words how excited I am, so I'll let my actions do the talking: I ordered a mini pack I probably shouldn't spend money on almost immediately after seeing the Eichel goal. Didn't go in with anyone, didn't talk to a single friend about it...just ordered a pair of tickets to 5 games. I'm still not thinking playoffs are especially likely, but this team is going to be freakin' fun to watch.

I can't put into words how excited I am, so I'll let my actions do the talking: I ordered a mini pack I probably shouldn't spend money on almost immediately after seeing the Eichel goal. Didn't go in with anyone, didn't talk to a single friend about it...just ordered a pair of tickets to 5 games. I'm still not thinking playoffs are especially likely, but this team is going to be freakin' fun to watch.

This is the absolute perfect representation of fan excitement this season  :lol:

Well done, TrueBlue, well done. 

Edited by WildCard

Good man.

I don't think the playoffs are out of the question. Murray will address defense and goaltending if need be and this team has a ton of new faces that can actually contribute. I like what I've seen in preseason. I can't wait for the season to start. Plus we actually have excellent coaches in Buffalo and Rochester.

:unsure:

Dunno. Gut feeling. No idea why or how or whatever. Three team deal? Foligno, Larson, pick + ? Personally I hate that kind of speculation but...

No question he's a douchebag. In the right spot though he is a nice fit. Big, quasi tough lol but a LHD?  

Dunno. Gut feeling. No idea why or how or whatever. Three team deal? Foligno, Larson, pick + ? Personally I hate that kind of speculation but...

No question he's a douchebag. In the right spot though he is a nice fit. Big, quasi tough lol but a LHD?  

Why trade for him though when you can just pick him up in the offseason, for less than his $8 million cap hit too no less?

First - i don't want to give up those guys. Second - i sure as hell don't want to do it for that jerkoff.

As I was told earlier today it is the son of Lars. Larsson. Not Larson or Larrson. It's Larsson. I can sleep well tonight now.

Edited by sicknfla

First - i don't want to give up those guys. Second - i sure as hell don't want to do it for that jerkoff.

As I was told earlier today it is the son of Lars. Larsson. Not Larson or Larrson. It's Larsson. I can sleep well tonight now.

You should. I've admitted he's a douche bag. I'm also not blind to the role a guy like that could have on this team. I don't want to give up those guys either regardless of how people spell there names.

Their Still Sabers right!? :w00t:  Don't bother.

Samson had a solid game by the way. Terrific defensively, Created offense, and got shots to net. 

He was good. 

You should. I've admitted he's a douche bag. I'm also not blind to the role a guy like that could have on this team. I don't want to give up those guys either regardless of how people spell there names.

Their Still Sabers right!? :w00t: Don't bother.

I am guilty of misspelling Sabres. That was embarrassing. I blamed spellcheck but i honestly had a brainfart and spelled it wrong. A players name is one thing but misspelling the damn team name is inexcusable.

Samson had a solid game by the way. Terrific defensively, Created offense, and got shots to net.

He was good.

Yes he was. Samson will be just fine........in Rochester. No - i am kidding. He looks much better than last year and they need to find room for him. I just don't know at whos expense.

I am guilty of misspelling Sabres. That was embarrassing. I blamed spellcheck but i honestly had a brainfart and spelled it wrong. A players name is one thing but misspelling the damn team name is inexcusable.

It's all good brother. The season is upon us. We will be all for One again.

And you did see Their right?

And there and Still.

He was good.

Hope the rebroadcast tomorrow (only 1 hour long? How the #### do you condense 2:40 of action down to 1:00?) shows enough that I get to see stuff like that.

8 days to the opener. Not sure if I'll be there w/ my dad or my kid, but there will be 2 generations of T's in the 300's. Can't forkin' wait.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.