GDT: Leafs at Sabres, 9/29/2015, 7:00 pm

nfreeman

Not sure if this is against the rules but if anyone is interested in finding a stream they should look on the nhlstreams subreddit on reddit.  

edit: saying this only because this game is getting ugly (for toronto fans) and nobody should have to miss the Sabres manhandling them.

That YouTube link is beautiful. Airplaying it from my phone(!) to the AppleTV 55" flatscreen and other than occasional motion blur, it looks as good as regular OTA HD.

Even if it was a clean hit, seemed borderline to me, if someone challenges you to a fight after a big hit then you shouldn't let the refs protect you.

If you're the top defenseman on a team you shouldn't get goaded into a fight by a 4th liner over a clean hit. If Risto blasts somebody I don't want him off the ice for 5 minutes just because he's "supposed to answer."

Man, I really need to see a video of that I can pause. From that angle it sure looks like a hit to the head. But I can't tell if it's the principle point of contact. 

Thank you. Also, that's definitely a head shot. He disguises it well by trying to get his hip around but his arm us up. 

edit: somehow I quoted the wrong post.  :blink:  Anyway, thank you WildCard.

Edited by d4rksabre

wow tsn... "whats his name googly? And he hits him and then has to fight some nobody..."

Yea an 18yr old kid in preseason deserves to be lit up by a veteran like that, ###### you guys. 

I like where they called Des "some idiot" That's Des' job, he knows what he's supposed to do. Don't rag on him for trying to stick up for a rookie who, like you said, got lit up by a vet in a preseason game.

Then again, Ennis took out Stone last game after Stone came off a serious injury, and I told Stone to quit his bitchin, so....

Man, I really need to see a video of that I can pause. From that angle it sure looks like a hit to the head. But I can't tell if it's the principle point of contact. 

I agree, would like to see a second angle. Would be a lot easier to dismiss it if he hadn't left his feet.

The leafs announcers I don't think realize how much their team is going to suck this year compared to Buffalo.

Eh, deep down they know. They're not on air to tell the truth but to promote of product. 

That being said, I can't stand watching/listening to these guys. I can't wait to be watching a homer broadcast. Nothing quite like home team broadcasting confirmation bias.

Honestly, the comment box beside my stream may be more entertaining than the game itself 

"strippers are a sign of a weak man" and "worst sport is cricket" and "Syria doesn't have much oil"

annnndddd "chicks with , the best of both worlds"   :huh:  :lol:

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.