Kim Pegula and Buffalo Sabres new goal song

LGR4GM

Ha! Man. I have no idea how that 11-for-11 came out. Weird. 

They were unanimous, in any case. And, now that I'm counting them up again (it was part of a soccer team at a pizza place, with a few siblings thrown in the mix), I realize there were 10.

So what you're saying is you lured children from a soccer team individually into a private room to play music for them. Do I have that correct, sir?

Edited by MattPie

So what you're saying is you lured children from a soccer team individually into a private room to play music for them. Do I have that correct, sir?

One more question sir... and one of the children is unaccounted for?

Time for me to log off. 

(Well done.)

[FURTHER explanation: I sat at a booth with 3 other Dads. The kids had taken over two picnic table type things. The Dads voted, and were split 2-2. The nearby kids were summoned singly, and each asked to vote.]

:bag:

And I know it's not everyone's speed, but the orignial promo video -- with guests Doug E. Fresh and the Diabolical Biz Markie -- is the sort of thing that makes me ... happy.

That thing is a jam.

I know it doesn't have the obvious natural sing-a-long part. But there's opportunities in there.

Fwiw, I played the final song choices to 9 children aged between 8 and 16 yesterday. Each kid was called in to listen and vote alone. They went 11-for-11 in favor of LMCMT.

The JUMP part at 16 seconds reminds me so much of Wisoncsin's Jump Around (thought it was the same for awhile):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veHQMaxiOmg&t=51s

start at 51s

Edited by Cereal

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.