Sabres training camp 2015

Hoss

That makes for a hound's breakfast in the opener:

Pysyk - Ristolainen

Weber - Franson

and probably Colaiacovo -Donovan, but if either Gorges or Bogosian get IR'd McCabe or Guhle could get to show their stuff. I'd expect they'd give the chance to McCabe, but I'd be ok w/ a 3-4 game look-see on Guhle. (Don't think he's earned a full 9 games.)

I enjoy this nugget every time.

I was concerned about Bogo's injury history when the trade went down, and this doesn't make me feel any better, when the regular season hasn't even started and he is out "week to week".   :(  :(

Not to mention Gorges' recovery from a pretty significant injury/surgery.

Eeeeeeessssssshhh.

Guhle

As I've been reading his name in my mind I've pronounced it Gull, as in sea gull.

Today on WGR they where saying his name as Ghoul-lee.

Before I just assume that I am wrong and there is no way WGR people mispronounced a name, I thought I'd ask around.

Everyone I've heard has pronounced it GOOL-EEE

I enjoy this nugget every time.

Not to mention Gorges' recovery from a pretty significant injury/surgery.

Eeeeeeessssssshhh.

This is a good part of the reason that I thought McCabe would start the year in Buffalo.  I guess he still may but ofcourse he's hurt now too.  I'm just surprised Cola isn't hurt yet.

Guhle

As I've been reading his name in my mind I've pronounced it Gull, as in sea gull.

Today on WGR they where saying his name as Ghoul-lee.

Before I just assume that I am wrong and there is no way WGR people mispronounced a name, I thought I'd ask around.

I just assume that the Buffalo media pronounces every name wrong.

This is a good part of the reason that I thought McCabe would start the year in Buffalo.  I guess he still may but ofcourse he's hurt now too.  I'm just surprised Cola isn't hurt yet.

I'm predicting a strong start by Colaiacovo.followed by ???

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.