Post a Lie about the Poster Above

Doohickie

X. Benedict is not a playful twist on eggs benedict - it is his real name. Xavier Florentine Benedictionili is a door to door panty hose salesmen in Italy. He closes his sales in the living room by demonstrating the product himself while dancing sensual Argentine tangos to Billy Squier with his clients.

actually my wife and i were sitting in a bar near the airport after being delayed on Air Tran flight  by getting bumped for free tickets...

some guy was at the table next to us and seemed to be real drunk slowly bringing our and the rooms attention to him,,, talking really loud and kinda pretty girl  and another man were trying to distract him and calm him down.. the more they tried to get him to leave the more he clearly wasnt going and started shouting and trying to embarass the other two at his  table... a fourth party came walking with purpose and angry determination toward the escalating scene next to us. She seemed to be the wife of the drunk guy... he did the usual, saying why dont you blow my friend again or something dumb that drunk guys  who are insecure , start down the path of accusing even the waiter of f@@cking his wife,,, in dusgust like she has lived this seen  before, she actually throws the keys directly at his head, where he , astonished, starts to overreact to the keys nearly putting his eye out.. screaming and yelling as the other two that seemed like they didnt want to be seen together and also seemed way to embarrassed as they discussed with their eyes how to get out of a situation that was clearly not at all what they expected when they went out. Especially, as a few people started filming the scene with their moronic iphones as we sat amazed, at the stupidity of humanity as a whole with this being a prime example,, when the phones appeared like the morons at concerts these days....  

Once she ( the drunk guys wife ) had slammed ther bar door and everyone of the 15 peoiple that was in the bar were completely focused on the spectacle at hand.. He turned his attention to the guy and girl that wished they had left before  the wife,,,   "sooo, you and yr sabrespace b@ych, want to leave and go do what my wife is gonna do,,, i just gave her a guilt free excuse to S@#K that loser kids dick that cant even play hockey,,, et  etc,,,     then he mumbles... but still somehow loud... if your  onl;y knew you said you were king of all the boards, that you control the discussion and now you even steal the girlfriend of one your lame poster pals.. something , something,,... ohhh if they only knew arnold the eggman,,, they should call you the walrus,  and send you home in a coffin fur the manipulation you play for a piece of azs etc.. yeah eggsy, iof they only knew... and the rest went back to the usual... the guy called 911 on his wife, shouting, she was in on it with all the bankers and the cia (while giving the real address with a sick self satisfied way)..gan to repeat and we became less amused and we like everyone else just left and figured we could go back to the bar inside the gates at the airport,,, its funny though, now that i see the sabrespace stuff after lurking here for years, this seemed the place to relay this story... I'm sure he was just drunk but it always stuck with me ,, like the documentary that played fire on the mountain with scenes of the reichstag to the hindenburg to heavy water, with the hint that they really dropped the bombs on japan and not us and won the war , already owning the fed for thirty years  w the jeckyl island caper at some nichols' kids bahmitzva... im not sure why that popped un my addled brain but it felt just as real as that....   

Edited by K8prisoner

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.