Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

Lost in this morning's flurry of action...Don Maloney is still taking calls on the #3 pick. Seriously considering moving it.

•  

Apparently the 11am presser is not happening and Murray is still working on trades.

I'd cancel the presser also.  The answers to the questions would be downright embarrassing.

Unless someone offers NYR a 1st rd pick for Talbot, which I doubt, that deal may wait 'til Saturday. Sather will try for a 1st tonight.

Ha Murray may have raised the price for goalies! Of course GM's can quickly say no to that. But it'll feel better if another GM offers a 1st for a goalie. It'd be easier to accept what went down this morning. 

Edited by Thanes16

Unless someone offers NYR a 1st rd pick for Talbot, which I doubt, that deal may wait 'til Saturday. Sather will try for a 1st tonight.

Well I would rather have Lehner than Talbot, give age and potential, so there's that. If Talbot costs a 1st, then I'm less upset about the Lehner move.

NYR have been offered a 1st rounder for Talbot. Not from Oilers or Flames. Dallas, SJ and Florida still involved. 1st isn't a deal maker.

I honestly and truly would love to know how this is a seller's market for goaltenders. The math says it should be buyers' market.

No hard info but Matthew Coller just reported that his Sabres Contacts are saying the Sabres are still trying to be aggressive on the trade market including ROR

:flirt:

I love it but some heads may explode if a big deal for RoR goes down.

The rumor that the Bruins are looking to take a run at #3,  makes me thing they are trying to get #1 from the Oilers so they can pick Jack Eichel.

There is not a flying chance in hell that the Edmonton Oilers trade away Connor McDavid.  God himself could ask for that pick and be turned down.

The rumor that the Bruins are looking to take a run at #3,  makes me thing they are trying to get #1 from the Oilers so they can pick Jack Eichel.

#3, #14, #1 in 2016 and Lucic for the #1 overall pick? 

Robviously will be happy about Buffalo sports before Edmonton trades the #1 pick.

Good grief.  Are we trading Girgensons and Zadarov now?

Get ready to be unhappy -- it's going to cost more than that.

There is not a flying chance in hell that the Edmonton Oilers trade away Connor McDavid.  God himself could ask for that pick and be turned down.

I'll bet you a zillion dollars that if God asked for that pick, the Oilers would agree.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.