Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

Yea so you trade RNH or Draisaitl or literally anyone else on their roster before Connor McDavid. 

CGY has fully entered the race to acquire Dougie Hamilton from BOS and may be a top contender to get him. #TSN

Hearing trade call between Boston and Calgary. Working on details but sounds like that's where Hamilton is going.

This would be huge for the Flames. 

My guess on the Hamilton trade: CGY 1st and Hudler are involved.

That seems like a big contract for them to take on, even just for one year.  They're fans are going to hate that return with the blue line purge they've had in the last two seasons.  In that case, please let this happen.

Yea so you trade RNH or Draisaitl or literally anyone else on their roster before Connor McDavid. 

CGY has fully entered the race to acquire Dougie Hamilton from BOS and may be a top contender to get him. #TSN

Hearing trade call between Boston and Calgary. Working on details but sounds like that's where Hamilton is going.

Now that's a trade I can get behind if I am Calgary. Glad to see him out of our division as well.

Looking at the Flames roster, they don't seem like a natural trade partner here. Surely they wouldn't part with Monahan or Bennett, right? My best guess is Brodie and their 1st are the centerpieces.

Agreed. I would think the whole point of getting Hamilton is to have a defense stud on the same age timeline with Monahan and Bennett. Similar to the Sabres plan but further along IMO.

Boston was interviewing executives who couldn't find salary cap information on the Internet. Good times, good times.

Yup.

:lol: I was just telling the story today of how the President at my old work had to use dictation software to use a computer and send emails. There's still a few dinosaurs out there...

If the #Flames seriously got Hamilton for the No. 15, No. 45 and No. 52 selections, it's an utter disaster for the #Bruins

Seriously. Ding ######, the Bruins are dead.

Edit: And I really wish we'd have had the ammunition to beat that offer. We easily could have with #21 still in the fold, I think.

Edited by TrueBluePhD

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.